The beautiful life

The flood of emotions builds inside the couple as they continue their kiss in a gentle way, which expresses their deep love. They can taste each other’s salted tears through the kiss. Both were crying in happiness. It was Jungkook who pulled A way first; his hands were still on Jin’s cheeks.

“Is it true?” He asked, looking into Jin’s eyes with so much love.

Jin held Jungkook's hands and nodded with a smile.

Jungkook kissed all over Jin’s face. He covered Jin with kisses, making him the happiest man in the world.

“W-here have you been?” Jin asked, hiccuping as a result of crying a lot.

“I am sorry. I went to our house, the house I bought for us. I can't see you getting married to someone else. I thought I could get some relief if I visited our house, where we planned to live together.”

“Don’t leave me again.” Jin hugged Jungkook.

“I will never leave you again."

"Thank you for not giving up on me.” Jin said, tightening the hug.

“Thank you for staying strong all these days.” Jungkook kissed Jin’s head.

“Saranghae”

“Nado, nado sarangheayo.”

They realize that even if their love goes through several pains and heartbreaks, they are each other's remedy. Their hearts will be broken, but not their love. No matter what happens, it's going to grow more inside them than disappear.

**

“You allow him to speak with your hyung alone?”

Jimin asked bewilderingly to Jin as they both watched Jungkook approaching Namjoon from a distance.

“He was stubborn. He told me not to accompany him. He wants to apologize to Hyung for everything alone.” Jin said, not taking his eyes off of Jungkook.

“I don’t think it’s a good idea. I think my husband will go to jail before our child is born.”

“Jimin, stop overthinking!!”

*

“Namjoon.” Jungkook called after taking a deep breath.

But Namjoon didn’t turn back or respond to Jungkook. He stood, showing his back to the others.

“I am sorry. I am ready to apologize to you until you forgive me. I know the things I have done are not acceptable, but I never wanted or even thought in my dreams to hurt you or Jin. Everything happened because of circumstances. And I am extremely sorry for breaking the promise. I have always loved Jin with my whole heart and want him to be happy. I regret leaving him. I regret not standing for my love. I regret everything I have intentionally or unintentionally done, which has given you both a hard time. I realize my mistake, and I am ready to do everything to not repeat it. I love Jin very much. I can't leave without him, and he can't live without me either. Now that we are going to have our own family, nothing can separate us anymore.

I can marry Jin at this moment by putting our wedding ring on, but I am not selfish anymore. I want you and everyone else to be a part of our family. We want everyone's blessing. If you accept us, we want nothing more than that.”

Jungkook waited for Namjoon’s response to his heartfelt words, but the others remained silent. Once Namjoon slowly began to turn back, Jungkook became happy, But

“If you f**king dare to break his heart again, that will be your last day on earth!.” Namjoon yelled by holding Jungkook's collar tightly.

Jinmin buddy was startled by witnessing the scene. But Jungkook remained calm.