War of love

“Mr. Kim Seokjin, you are discharged.” The nurse said after entering Jin’s room.

Namjoon felt some kind of relief after hearing it. It's been three days since they were in the hospital. And he was waiting for this moment. Being on the same floor as Jungkook only gave him more stress. He doesn’t want Jungkook to even be near his brother.

“Aegi I will pack your things. You go and change.”

Namjoon immediately began to pack things. Jin lazily made his way towards the bathroom. But he suddenly stopped on his way when Namjoon found his ring inside his shirt pocket. He panicked.

“Hyung” Jin quickly tries to get it back from Namjoon, but Namjoon moves his hands away.

“Why are you keeping this?” He asked, maintaining a calm voice.

“I-“ Jin doesn’t find any words.

“I will take care of this.”

"No, Hyung gave it back to me.”

“Don’t you have enough!” Namjoon yelled out, not being able to control his anger.

“Just give it to me, please.” Jin's eyes are already welled up.

“You are not going to see this ring again.”

“Hyung, please.”

“Are you gone nuts? Why are you still moaning for him? When are you going to move on from him?” Namjoon yelled again. And he instantly regretted it.

“Aegi, look. He isn't the one for you. Don’t make it hard for you and everyone else. Move on from him. That's the only way you can live happily.”

“You can't make noises here. This is the patient's floor.” The nurse said, coming there after hearing Namjoon’s voice.

“Iam sorry.” Namjoon said politely.
The nurse was about to leave after that, but

“Excuse me.” Namjoon called her. Then he moved towards her.

“Could you please give this to the patient Jungkook?”

The nurse looked at the ring in Namjoon’s hand. Jin stood there helpless with a heavy heart.

“Tell him the patient who was admitted with him told you to give this to him.”

***

Jin softly smiled as he saw children playing around the ground happily. He was just passing by, but his eyes took a little glance inside the art class. His steps halted when he didn’t see whom he was expecting. The children were talking and playing, and there was no sign of their teacher. Jin's legs unknowingly moved closer to the classroom. But

Why am I searching for him? Jin thought to himself and stepped back. He turned around and began to leave.

“Do you know why our teacher isn’t coming to the class?” Jin stopped in the middle and turned his head to see a kid standing there.

“You are Teacher JK's boyfriend, right?”

Jin stood dumbfounded after hearing the unexpected question.

“I-"

“Can you please tell him to come back? We really miss him.”

Jin was surprised when he saw tears in those little eyes. He doesn’t know what to say. The boy patiently stood there for Jin's reply.

“Ok, I will tell him.” Jin said.

“Thank you so much.”

The kid happily ran back to the class. After glancing one last time at the class, Jin left the place slowly.

Even though he didn’t have any intention to meet Jungkook, he looked for him for the little kids. But he couldn't find Jungkook anywhere at Little Home that day.

The next day

Little Home was decorated with flowers and lights all over. Hoseok was running here and there to make Hyung’s wedding reception a perfect one. Jin was also helping him. Soon after, the place was filled with guests.
The photographers began to take pictures of the bride and groom. Kids were playing around, happy; there was music and dancing. It was really a celebration.

“Jin” Jimin called Jin, who was on his phone.

After hanging up the phone, Jin went to where his best friend was.

“Who was on the phone?”

“Its Hoseok.”

Jimin smiled naughtily.

“He was asking about the event since he went out for an emergency. He doesn’t want anything to go wrong. He was just checking.” Jin explained.

Suddenly, they heard a louder, more joyful scream from the children. Everyone looked in the direction of where the kids were. The kids were surrounding a man and hugging him, who was showing his back to them. Everyone can see the happiness of the children at the man’s arrival.

It was more than a surprise for Jin when the man turned around.

“Isn't it Jungkook?” Jimin asked immediately.

Yes, it's Jungkook. But what got everyone's attention was the change in Jungkook’s style. He cut his long hair and added piercings to his ears and lips. There was a small cut on his left eye brow. And he was looking dashing in that black suit. For a moment, Jin went back to his school days. This Jungkook reminds him of the same Jungkook he has fallen for.
Jin found it difficult to take his eyes off Jungkook, but when he saw Yoongi behind him, he suddenly became aware of the atmosphere. And not only that, Jungkook smiled at Jin when their eyes locked, but Jin quickly turned back and walked away, pulling Jimin with him.

Jungkook’s eyes always searched for Jin in the crowd. His blood boils every time he sees Hoseok with Jin. Hoseok’s hand was always on Jin's waist. He took a glass of alcohol from the server and drank it in a go.

“Here we go.” Yoongi sighed, annoyed, seeing Jungkook drinking.

Yoongi snatched away the glass from Jungkook when Jungkook began to drink again.

“Why did we come here?”

“To get back my Jin.”

“And what are you doing?” Jungkook sulked when his hyung began to scold him.

“Go and get your man!”

Yoongi walked away, expressing his frustration.

*

“Jin, come, let's take a picture with the couple.” Jimin said.

"No, you guys go; I will join you later.”

“Is there anything wrong?” Namjoon asked.

“No, Hyung, I am fine. You guys go first.”

After Jimin and Namjoon left, Jin walked to find a quiet place for him. He reached the last far-end corner.

“Long time not seen.”

This is the second surprise for Jin that day. Lisa smiled tightly at Jin. He doesn’t know how to respond to this unexpected guest.

“We are living in a small world, isn't it?”

Jin stared at her silently. He doesn’t know for what purpose she is initiating a conversation with him, but he doesn’t like the tone she was using when she spoke.

“If not, I will not meet the person who stole my fiance from me.”

Jin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“I think you misunderstood; no one stole or separated you from your fiance. He is freely roaming around there.”

“Easy for you to say after dumbing him quickly.”

Jin tightened his teeth inside his mouth slowly.

"I'm going to show him Who is worth loving? You can't be near him anymore. I'm going to make him mine.”

Even though Jin tries to not offend her and act cool, somewhere in his heart he is fuming with anger.

*

Jungkook struggled to walk as he came out of the event. He drank too much because of jealousy and upset. No matter how many times he tries to approach Jin, Jin always avoids him and shows no interest in talking with him. This made him more upset, as he thought Jin was drifting away from him.

Jungkook couldn't walk properly; he began to stumble, but a hand suddenly held his arms.

"Careful, Jungkook,” Lisa said.

Jungkook turned to see who it was. But he saw Jin's face. Becuse his mind was full of Jin.

“You?” Jungkook asked in shock.

“Do you think I will leave you?”

Jungkook doesn’t take his eyes off of her. He mistook Lisa for Jin in his drunken state. He smiled with tears.

“Don’t leave me again.” Jungkook said with lots of love, clunching to her arms. He doesn’t want anything. All he wants is Jin.

“I will never leave you, Jungkook.”

Jungkook becomes more happy after hearing that. He stood straight, pulled Lisa closer, and wrapped his hand around her waist. Lisa blushed when he saw Jungkook leaning towards her with closed eyes. She closed her eyes and waited for Jungkook’s lips. And then,

“Jungkook!”

Both Jungkook and Lisa were startled after hearing the shout. Jungkook’s eyes went wide when he saw Jin there. He then immediately looked at Lisa and quickly pulled away from her.

Jin angrily turned back and began to leave.

Jungkook quickly tries to follow Jin.

“Jin, it's not like what you think.” Jungkook somehow managed to stop Jin.

“I am sorry.”

“How many times are you going to break my heart and apologize afterwards?” Jin yelled out and began to leave again, but Jungkook stopped him by pulling his hands.

“Let me go!”

Jin, angrily, pushed away Jungkook’s hands, which made him lose his balance and fall to the floor. Jin instantly regrets pushing Jungkook.

“I am sorry, Jin; don’t leave me.” Jungkook said it drunkenly before his eyes slowly closed.

“Jungkook.” Lisa came running there. She was about to check on Jungkook when

“Don’t touch him!” Jin screamed at her.

Lisa tightened her teeth in anger.

“Who are you to say that? I was his fiance.” She said it with a smirk.
Jin came a little closer to Lisa and said,

“I was his husband.” Lisa’s grew larger after hearing it.