Move on

“Good morning,” Jungkook greeted Jimin upon entering Jin's apartment.

“Morning Hyung.” Jimin greeted back from the kitchen while preparing breakfast.

“Where is my husband?” Jungkook asked.

“Still in the bed.”

“Why? Is he sick?"

“No, he just misses you.”

That made Jungkook smile. Jungkook didn’t come back home last night, and that’s why Jin is missing him.

When Jungkook slolwy opened Jin’s room, Jin was lying in bed, showing his back to Jungkook. He slowly closed the door and got in bed without making any noise. Jin instantly recognized who was in his bed when he felt a strong hold on his waist from behind him.

Did my baby miss me so much?" Jungkook asked, leaving smoochies around Jin's neck.

“Yes.” Jin said with a pout.

“Why? I told you I would come back in the morning.”

“I don’t know. I miss you every single second when you are not with me.”
Jungkook tightened his hold and brought himself even closer to Jin.

“Iam stinky. I didn’t take a bath.” Jin said and tried to move away, But

“Ahh..!”

Jin instantly shut down his scream by covering his mouth with his hands when Jungkook, without any notice, picked him up in his arms.

"Let's take a shower then.” Jungkook smirked and walked towards the bathroom.

“I can shower myself.” Jin blushed hard when they neared the bathroom door.

“Since you are missing me every single second, I don’t want to be apart from you.”

Only showering. Right ?”

“Of course, baby.”

“I know this tone."

"I am glad you got it.”

“Kookie hyung……”

*

As Jin's eyes wondered around the place they were currently in, Jimin smiled, looking at his best friend.
Namjoon always takes Jin for a walk once a day because staying in his room will not help anything. Jimin took the responsibility today since Namjoon went for some work. They were now at the Han River Bang. There are some families there, enjoying their time together.

"Jinnie"

Jin snapped out of his thoughts when Jimin called him.

“Do you want ice cream?” He asked with a smile.

"No,”

Jin said in a low tone, and he shifted his gaze away again. Jimin's smile fell for a minute, but.

"It's been a long time since we enjoyed our time together. Don’t you feel it?”

Jin fell silent. Ever since Jungkook came back, he has rarely spent time with his best friend. And he feels guilty now after realizing it.

“Let me buy our favorite ice cream and enjoy our time. I have a lot of plans for us today. What do you think?”

Jimin asked excitedly. Jin slowly smiled and nodded gently. Jimin’s smile went wide, seeing Jin's smile.

When Jimin went to buy them ice cream, Jin Slolwy walked around, admiring the beauty of the place. But suddenly, something touched his feet. He looked down. It's a small ball. Some children were playing with the ball there, and it rolled over to him. He picked up the ball and gave it back to the kids. Seeing them play reminds him of his childhood. He wishes he could be little so that his worries would also be little. People desire to grow up faster when they are younger, so they may explore more, but as we get older, we want to return to our childhood. That is a sad reality.

"Jin"

Someone called him from behind calmly as Jin stood near the riverside and looked at his reflection in the water, which showed his gloomy, beautiful face.

Jin frowned at seeing the person in front of him when he turned to see who it was. Yoongi maintained a straight face before beginning to speak.

“How is life treating you?”

Even though Jin was raging inside after hearing the question, he remained silent, showing a blank face.

“I didn’t come to hurt you. It was never my intention."

“That’s really nice of you to tell me this after everything happened."
Yoongi can feel the sarcasm in Jin's tone.

"How many days are you planning to be like this? Move on. You are wasting every day thinking about someone who does not love you enough."

All those words felt like someone had thrown an arrow into Jin's heart. Yoongi was true; he was still moaning the same pain every single day.

“Thanks for your concern, but I can take care of my life."
Jin turned his back on that and began to leave. But

“Jungkook's marriage has finished."

Jin stopped and stood there, numb, after hearing Yoongi's words. Its him. He is the one whom Jungkook should live with for the rest of his life. It was him whom Jungkook promised that he would be with forever. It's him who is Jungkook’s life partner. But fate had other plans.

Yoongi slowly approached Jin and stood closer behind him.

“Be strong and live the rest of your life with someone who will truly love you. Take this as your own Hyung's words. You have a life to live; make it beautiful with those who love you."

Yoongi slowly patted Jin's shoulder from behind, turned away, and left the place. But Jin stood there, unable to move, unable to process what he just got informed, unable to take all the pain he was feeling inside him.

*

Jimin happily looked at the ice cream he was holding as he walked back to where Jin was before he left. Jimin’s eyes began to locate where Jin was when he hadn’t found him in the previous place. He got a little worried. He was about to hold the ice creams in one hand and pick up his phone to call Jin when a loud water splash was heard, followed by the people's frightened scream. His gaze instantly went to the riverside, and his eyes went wide, witnessing the thing that just happened.

“JIN……..”

Jimin screamed his lungs out and crazily ran towards the riverside, throwing the ice cream away with a rapidly beating heart.

***

Yoongi silently sat on the bench after giving the water bottle to the person who was sitting near him. He looked at the broken and almost lifeless soul who was zoning out, sitting there. As the specific train stopped at the station, they slowly stood up. Yoongi wished he could stop him and make him go back, but his brother was not in a situation to bring everything back together.

“Are you sure you wanted to go?” He asked one last time, even though he had been asking this question for the past few days.

“It’s the only way I can make his life happy, Hyung." Jungkook said it in an almost broken voice.

“Jungkook, you should–"

“I wish he would believe everything you have said and move on from me. He does deserve a happy life. He should forget me and meet someone who will love him more than he deserves and live his life the way he wants with him. Not with someone who..."

A painful lump formed in his throat, making it hard for Jungkook to continue.

Yoongi hugged him quickly and tried to calm him. Jungkook hugged back his hyung for the one last time and got on the train with a heavy, regretful heart, wishing nothing but a better life for the love of his life.