The tattoo

The tears were continuously flowing from Jin's eyes as he took a seat at the nearby bus stop. He promised himself that he would not let his emotions control him. But the moment he saw Jungkook with Lisa on the stage, he couldn't do anything more. He wished it was him who was there with Jungkook on the stage. He wished it was him who was going to share the future with Jungkook. He shouldn’t have hoped for a happy ending because every story has its own downs and flows, and some stories don’t have an end. He felt like his heart was aching. He continued to cry more until someone sat near him silently. Jin slowly lifted his head to look at Teahyung.

“Take your time and let it go.”
Teahyung said it like comforting Jin.

They sat there for almost an hour. And Jin slowly stopped crying. Now his tears are dried, and his mind is full of so many thoughts. But he halted all his thoughts when he suddenly heard a horn sound. He looked at Teahyung, who was sitting near him just a moment ago and was now sitting inside his car in front of him.

“If you finish, let me make you feel better.” He said that and signaled for Jin to get in.

Jin slowly stood up and came near the car.

“Teahyung I left my phone with Jimin. I can't come anywhere without letting my hyung know.”

"Oh, don’t worry about it. I have told Jimin and Namjoon that you are with me for a walk.” Teahyung assured, but Jin was still hesitant to get in.

“Just let me show that what you really deserve.”

Teahyung said that and opened the door for Jin. Jin gave a final look at the auditorium, which he can see from there, and got in the car.

*

Jungkook’s eyes searched for Jin in the crowd. He becomes restless when he cannot find Jin anywhere. So he excused himself from Lisa and the guests and walked towards where Jimin and Namjoon was.

But before he could reach him, one of his friends came in front of him and stopped him.

“Hey, Jungkook, congrats, man."

“Oh, thanks, Bo-gum, ah.” Jungkook tried to smile and tried to leave, but Bogum held his arms and stopped him again.

“Where are you rushing? We have so many things to catch.”

"I'm really sorry, but I have to go. We can."

Jungkook tries to remove Bogum's hold, but he stops in the middle when he notices the tattoo on Bogum's hand, below the wrist. It was that particular one that Jin drew three years ago.

“This, this tatoo?”

“Oh, this one? We got it on our graduation day."

“We?” Jungkook asked in pure shock.

*

Teahyung stopped his car in front of a small, beautiful house. The house was made of wood and glass, and most of its walls are covered with beautiful creeping plants and their flowers. It really looks like a dream house. Jin silently enjoyed the beauty of the house from inside the car. Teahyung came out and opened the door for Jin.

“Who's house is this?” Jin asked about getting outside.

“Its mine. I call this place a stressbuster."

Jin slowly followed Teahyung as he continued.

“Whenever I become stressed or feel down, I come here, and the peace and quietness this place brings heals me every time.”

The first thing Jin noticed when entering the house was the huge fish tank in the middle of the hall. It was like a small aquarium filled with so many fish of different kinds and colors. His legs automatically move towards it. He looked at the fish with his big alpaca eyes. He was immersed in the fish, but suddenly he heard some chirping sounds. He looked at the side and saw so many beautiful birds in a big cage.

Teahyung made his way to the cage and opened it.

“Hey, sweetie.” He called. Then a beautiful yellow bird fled from the cage and landed on his hand. Jin looked at the scene with amusement.

“We have a guest to entertain." He said that and then turned towards Jin. The bird suddenly fled from Teahyung and landed on Jin’s shoulder, making Jin widen his eyes in shock.

“You two talk to each other. I will be back with something to drink for you.”

"Teahyung, it's not needed.”

“I can't let my guests leave without hostaging them.” Teahyung said and moved towards the kitchen. Jin smiled when the bird began to chirp on his shoulder, as though it were talking with him.

*

Jungkook excused, pulled Namjoon away from the guest, and got to where there weren’t many people.

“Yaaah, what's the matter?"

“Namjoon, we have to find Jin.” Jungkook said restlessly.

“Yaah, he has gone for a walk with Tae. Why are you panicking? I think the crowd makes him uncomfortable."

“But we can't let him be with Teahyung alone.”

“Why?” Namjoon frowned in confusion.

"He is the one. Taehyung is the one who did that to Jin that day.” Namjoon stood there speechless after hearing what Jungkook had said.

"But he doesn’t have that tattoo. We all know that from the very beginning.”

“But he got one.” Jungkook shouted and breathed heavily in rage.

“He got one on graduation day below the left side of his chest. He and Bogum went to the tattoo shop together that day. They have the desire to have tattoos, but their dads do not allow them until they graduate. So they got one each soon after the graduation ceremony. That’s why we never came to know about it.”

*

“"Awww cue” Jin cued the bird in his hand. For a moment, he totally forgot about Jungkook.

Teahyung came with a drink for Jin.

"Here,” he said, giving it to Jin.

"Gamsahamida,” Jin said with a smile.

"Didn't you get one for you?” Jin asked.

“Oh, it's ok."

“But I will not feel good drinking alone."

Teahyung smiled at Jin's worry.

"Ok, I will come back with mine."

Teahyung said to go back to the kitchen and come with his drink.
He sat near Jin and looked at the glass, which Jin hadn’t touched yet.

“We will drink together.” Teahyung said showing the glass.

And Jin also took the glass in his hand to drink. But when they were about to drink, suddenly a small dog jumped into Teahyung's, causing the drink in his hand to spill over his shirt.

“Oh, no. Kwenchahna?” Jin asked, putting his drinks away, and he came closer to Teahyung.

“Its alright. I think he missed me. Isn’t it Yeontan?” Teahyung asked the dog with a tight smile.

Jin quickly averted his gaze when Teahyung began to unbutton his shirt.

“Do you want to look around?” Teahyung asked, making Jin look at him.

"No," Jin said in panic, and he quickly looked away when he realized Teahyung was half naked.

“I mean, do you want to look around the house while I change?” Teahyung said, holding back his laugh.

“Oh…I…ok.”

"Then come on, sweetie, let's go back to your house.”

Teahyung came closer to Jin, who was still looking away, and he took the bird from Jin's shoulder. But he didn’t move away. Jin slowly turned, only to see Teahyung’s face up close. His heart began to beat fast. He should say that Teahyung is looking more handsome now. Their eyes moved together. Slowly, Jin's moved from Teahyung’s eyes to his sharp nose and thin lips, then to the necks and to the fit chest.

Jin doesn't know if he was seeing his nightmare again because his eyes literally came outside when he saw the tattoo below the left side of Teahyung’s chest.