Slow Mornings

** Y/N's perspective **

Gingerly awakening, I craned my head as I looked over my shoulder. Sean was still sleeping. His arms must have been dying of blood loss as he held my warm body close. I moved slightly, only to have him pull me closer. His room was bright. His warm brown floors reflected the grey light from the clouds. The soft sounds of his calculated breaths as cars whirred by the window kept my heart calm.

 I carefully rolled in Sean's arms. His loud, charming voice was nowhere to be heard. Silence and peace had filled the room.

His sharp features and supple skin seemed unpierced by the world outside

His neck slowly outstretched and his lips pressed against mine. Dazed, I returned the indulgence.

Sean's blue eyes flit open.

 " Why, good morning," Sean purred darkly.

" I should say the same," I replied, smirking.

" Well, you're the one kissin' on me while I'm sleeping, " Sean said, looking at me with tired eyes.

" You're too much for me, to the point of me kissing you while you're asleep."

He reached toward me, his lips encasing mine.

" What time is it," He muttered, extending his arms outward.

" 10:30 I think."

Wrapped yet again in his warm arms, he replied, " More snuggle time then..."

I rolled my eyes and smiled as he pulled my face to his chest. The mesmerizing heartbeats encaptured mine. 

" Mmm," I said.

Sean looked at me, and squished me closer to him. " Stop," He said lowly.

" Stop what?" I asked, as I rubbed my eye with my hand.

" Stop! No! Quit it!" He said in defeat with a childish voice.

" Stop what?!" 

" Stooop!" 

I looked at him. " What?!" I shouted playfully.

" Bein' so cute," Sean finished, with a proud smile.

" You did not," I said, smiling and blushing.

" I did. Now come here," He said, holding me against him again.

After minutes of steady breathing, my stomach growled.

" Sean!" I whined.

" What?" Sean said, mimicking my voice.

" I'm hungry though!" I complained.

Sean groaned. " But you're so warm!"

" You are too, toaster, but my stomach needs food, not warmth." I complimented.

He squeezed me closer to him. " Noo!" He whined childishly. " I don't want you to move."

I groaned. " Carry me into the kitchen then, and I can get my food, and I'll still keep you warm."

" Alright then," Sean said, and then slowly lifted his tired body upright.

Sean reached his arms around and grabbed under my knee caps and under my back. He pulled me into his lap, and then stood up. Sean carried me bridal style into the kitchen, and I giggled as I looked around at the cabinets. He groaned as I grabbed M/F/F ( your favorite food ) and had Sean carry me away. Instead, he pulled out a blanket behind the couch and curled up next to me as he turned on the TV. He wrapped his warm arms around me and clicked on the remote.

" I thought you wanted to go back to bed," I said, laying my head on his chest.

" You're all I need to fall asleep," Sean said, kissing the top of my head.

" That was smooth," I complimented, grinning like mad.

" Like cake frosting," He said.

I looked up at him. " So, what? Are we just dating now?" I asked, thinking about the cuddling and compliments.

" Let me buy ya dinner first!" He joked.

" You already have," I retold.

" Well fuck me pink and call me Janet," Sean declared.

I laughed extremely hard at that comment.

In a moment of silence, I asked again," So?"

Sean looked down at me. " Y/N, can I be your boyfriend?"

( Author here! So, now it's time for you to react! Do you want to have Sean/Jack as a boyfriend? Or would you rather be just roommates? Let me know! )