Happily Ever After

** Sean's perspective **

Life was great. I was so happy. So damn happy. Literally everything was heading in the right direction. Me and Y/N admitted that we love each other, and through all of this, they are still wanting to stay with me. And I love that. And I love Y/N. During recordings, I don't need to ignore the pain I might feel in my lungs or stomach. I can simply record.

Me and Y/N recently went to the shop. Y/N was inside, while I stood outside.

" Faggot!" Someone shouted at me.

I looked over to see a group of guys laughing. Y/N came out, and heard that. The group started moving closer, still laughing. I rolled my eyes, and started walking away.

" Did we hurt your feelings?" A person taunted, getting extremely close.

" Let's go," Y/N said, linking our arms.

" Hey look at the pussywhipped boyfriend! They got ya on a leash?" The same person said.

Having enough, I turned around and nailed the guy in the face. I then walked to the apartment with Y/N. Pick on me all you want, but you don't mess with Y/N. Simple as that.

Me and Y/N started making dinner. We were currently having breakfast for dinner. Y/N was cooking the bacon, and humming along to something. I reached around their hips, and hugged them as we swayed in sync.

" This is nice," I said, resting my chin on their shoulder.

" It is very nice," Y/N replied.

" I really like you," I said, kissing the back of their head.

" I really like you too, ya dork," They joked, smiling.

We were silent for a bit, still swaying together.

" I guess you could say that this is our happily ever after," I suggested.

They turned around and kissed me. " I guess you'd be my Prince Charming," They said, resting their hands on my shoulders.

" I guess you'd be my knight in shining armor," I joked.

They smiled, and kissed me again. I walked away and started getting the plates.

" This is our happily ever after," I mumbled, smiling. " You're my happily ever after..."