Virus

( So up above is a really cool video I found. It is both of Jack's vocal sets. So when I say demonic, it's the deeper one, but when I say the higher one, it's the one that sounds like Flowey. ) 

** Y/N's perspective **

" So... is Nightmare just like an Antisepticeye thing?" I asked.

" Yeah..." Sean said, pressing his lips together in embarrassment. 

I nodded. " This is a stupid question, but is Dark real or...?" I asked, smiling.

" I don't know. No one really knows that Jack is real besides you..." He answered.

" And Jett and Flynn apparently," I said, rubbing my hands together.

Sean explained, " Well, Jett came over and told me that he didn't want me to be around you. Then, Jack took control, and... yeah." 

Nodding, I rubbed my hand on Sean's back. 

" So... Antisepticeye is a real thing..." I had to say out loud to get it through my head. 

" You could say so, yeah," He said.

" Alright," I replied. 

He looked at me with a confused look. " What?"

" Well, all we need to do is find a way to kick him out of your system forever," I said simply.

" Don't you think that is what I have tried?!" Sean said.

I replied, " Well now you have me!"

He smiled. 

I smiled back.

" So, what do you want to know?" Sean asked.

" I guess what can you to get in control and if he gets out of control on his own?" I questioned.

" ... I don't know. I just, try to gain control. It's like getting a sink to turn on. I'm trying to be the water and flood and take over. That's the best explanation I got. But yeah, Jack does get out on his own. Only sometimes though," Sean answered.

" Maybe you can try to overload," I offered.

" Overload?" He asked.

I replied, " Yeah. If he takes over, wait until he is just about to get out of control, maybe you could just, try to vanquish every part of him out..."

He looked at me in surprise. " That... might actually work."

I smiled at him, then said, " So, I guess we play the waiting game until then!"

" I guess we do..." Sean replied, smiling.

" So, what do we do now?" I asked, looking around.

" Well, I have to make a video sometime soon, and then we can watch some YouTube or Netflix."

I nodded. " Sounds good to me!" 

He smiled again, then leaned in and kissed me. 

( " Wow, Author, so much kissing for the ending. Ugh. " A voice inside of my head screams. Well, I like da kissing. I think Sean is very passionate towards Y/N, and I think he would kiss all over their faces! Anyways, this story has over 5k views, which is absolutely incredible. Thank you all so so so much. Also; thank you all for the lovely lovely comments. They really mean alot to me, and I feel a lot happier after reading them. Thank you all for being so understanding of each other and commenting and voting and talking with one another. I'm just the luckiest person in the world to have such great readers. I'll stop gushing now, but I love you all! Byeee! )