13

"GET OFF... Oof". Jimin was pushed to the ground and sees three men staring down at him smirking. "I told you he was a beauty". One said. "He came in with a another gorgeous looking boy but I don't know where he is". The man said. "One is enough". One of the men bit his lip looking at Jimin.

Jimin wanted to run but he was trapped in a corner. "What's your name sweetie?". Another man asked but Jimin didn't answer. "Answer me". The man hissed and Jimin jumped. "Ji-Jian". Jimin lied. "Cute". The man smiled. "I'm master and my two friends are your owners". The man said and his friends laughed.

"So... I'll have my fun first and then they will ok?". The man reaches out to grab Jimin but he smacked his hand away. "Do-don't touch me". Jimin stutters trying to act brave but the man saw right through him. The man pushed Jimin again and Jimin hits his head on the wall. Jimin holds his head feeling dizzy.

"So we had to do this the har...". *bang*. The man falls to the followed by the others. Jimin slowly looks up to see someone walking towards him. "I...". Jimin hold out his hand hoping that the person will take it and they did. Jimin felt his self being lifted off the ground. "You're too young to be here by yourself, little one". The man says and Jimin looks up.

 The man says and Jimin looks up

Before Jimin could say anything, he passes out.

Suga looks down at the small boy with his brow raised. "What to do with him?". Suga asked his self. Suga just wanted to leave him here but something told him not to do it. He looks at the boy again and sighs.

"Guess, I'll take you with me".