🔥Yoonmin end🔥

Jimin was already bouncing like a child. "I am SO happy right now!". Jimin did his little hand movements when every he was happy about something. "And there's already someone in there". Yoongi said. "You're lying". Jimin gasped. "I will never lie to you". Yoongi says and Jimin hugged him.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!". Jimin squealed. "You're welcome baby". Yoongi said. "Now...". Yoongi extents his arm. "Shall we?". Jimin takes Yoongi's arm. "Gladly".

The couple walked in the room and Jimin grinned seeing a man tied up on the chair. "Its a wedding present". Yoongi said. "I love it, thank you daddy". Jimin kissed Yoongi and went to say hi to his playmate. "Hi! I'm Jimmie and you already know Suga". Jimin says giggling.

"Mmm! Mmm!". The man tried to speak but Yoongi super glued his mouth. "Daddy! He didn't answer me!". Jimin whined. "Make him listen then". Yoongi said coldly. "Ok!". Jimin skips to his "dolls" and looks at the man again. "Which one do you want?". Jimin asked him. "I like the sword so you can't have it". Jimin sticks out his tongue.

Yoongi chuckled seeing the fear in the man's eyes. "Hmm... You can have this pet". Jimin grabs a pick ax from the corner. "MMM!!!". The man screamed. "Look daddy! He's happy!". Jimin smiled and that made Yoongi smile. "Of course he is, he gets to play with a Angel like you". Yoongi said and Jimin blushed. "Sh-shut up". Jimin looked away embarrassed.

"Ok, ok, I'll let you play". Yoongi took a seat and watched his baby boy play with his present. Yoongi grinned watching Jimin closely. Not his ass but Jimin and remembered how Jimin became this way.

Flashback- two years ago

Yoongi came back to the house early because Jimin wasn't picking up the phone. "That boy better not be in there". Yoongi hissed because he hates how Taehyung kept coming over. He did appreciate Taehyung though because he help deal with Arin's who's leader was Taehyung's brother. Yoongi scoffed at that.

Taehyung's older brother was in love with Jimin. Yoongi wanted to kill him but Taehyung dealt with it and the Arin's were no more. "I still don't like him". Yoongi said and ran into the house. When Yoongi was about to call Jimin's name, he heard sniffing in the living room and he went to them.

 When Yoongi was about to call Jimin's name, he heard sniffing in the living room and he went to them

Yoongi saw Jimin crying in the corner and a body on the floor. "Jimin!". Yoongi ran to him and Jimin held him tightly. "Dad-daddy... I". Jimin couldn't even finish his sentence before he broke down. "Jimin no, don't cry". Yoongi held Jimin in his chest. "Tell me what happen". Yoongi said.

"I-I was in the kitchen and heard the front door open, I thought it was you so I ran to greet you but it was this man". Jimin shivered then continued. "When I tried to run and call you, he broke my phone and started touching me, I pushed him away but he had a tight grip on me, then I saw a hammer... And hit him in the head with it". Jimin says crying again.

"Didn't it feel wonderful?". Yoongi asked confusing Jimin. "Wh-what?". Jimin said. "Killing him? Wasn't it great?". Yoongi said. "I-I killed him?". Jimin felt his chest tighten. "Of course you did!". Yoongi says happily. "I'm so proud of you". Yoongi grinned. "Bu-but killing is wrong!". Jimin yelled. "Killing wasn't always wrong babe".

"But its wro...". "No it isn't, drugs are wrong". Yoongi says. "The government made killing a crime but it shouldn't be... Think about Jimin, we are helping the world". Yoongi said. "The world?". Jimin repeats. "Yes, the world is crowned and filled with really bad people, you and I can get rid of them and give the world Angels like you".

"W-we can?". Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. "But I don't...". "Its ok, I'll help you". Yoongi said. "I'll help you be the cutest killer this world has ever seen".

End of flashback

"Daddy!!!". Yoongi looks at Jimin who was pouting. "I'm sorry Angel, what is it?". Yoongi asked. "I'm finished". Jimin points to the guy who was just a pile of flesh. "My god". Yoongi gasped. "What did you do?". Yoongi asked. "What didn't I do". Jimin smirked. "Shit, I love you". Yoongi said and Jimin giggled.

"I love you too psycho daddy". Jimin said. "Come love, we have a world to clean". Yoongi help out his hand. "That we do". Jimin takes his daddy's hand and they both walked out...

To murder as a couple.

The end!