48

Yoongi's eye twitched. "I don't lov...".

"Suga's in love, Suga's in love". Jin sings while dancing around his friend. "Its about damn time too, I was about to send you to a love camp". Jin said. "I DON'T LOVE HIM!". Yoongi screamed. "I am a walking lie detector and you're lying your pale ass off". Jin said. "Why are you so scared of love?".

Yoongi turned his head to Taehyung. "It makes you weak, so many people crave to it but when something goes wrong they wanna bitch about it, y'all ask for it, there is no such thing as perfect love but everyone tries SO hard to make their love perfect only to have to crash and burn in front of their very eyes".

Taehyung took in everything he said. "That's not true". Taehyung said. "You're only saying that cause your in a relationship but what if something happens to him?". Yoongi said. "Nothing will happen to him!". Taehyung yelled. "See... That's what I'm saying, y'all look at the good but don't know what's around the corner".

Yoongi shook his head. "Everyone thinks they need love but they don't, they just think they do because they see everyone and everything around them in love, people aren't weak but when it comes down to love, they are easy to manipulate". Yoongi said. "People use love as a joke cause they don't want to be alone but people will always be alone cause they will die".

"You're born alone, so stay alone to die alone". Yoongi spat. "Ignorant". Yoongi glanced at Jin. "That's so fucking ignorant". Jin glared at him. "You said all that negative bullshit about love and you NO ONCE had it!". Jin shouted. "Love is special and so damn beautiful to have and yet you want to spit on it for what? You're caging yourself for no damn reason".

"You would have love if you didn't kill your family". Jin says and Taehyung moved from Yoongi. "Don't you DARE say love is weak! In case you forget I was alone my whole damn life! I don't want to die alone, I want to die with someone I love because I have NEVER  HAD IT!". Jin screamed. "Even if I die before him or vice versa, I would still know what love feels like!".

Jin felt tears coming down his face. "Hyung". Taehyung says. "If that's how you feel about love then you might as well leave Jimin alone before you hurt him!". Jin wipes his tears away. "J...". "Fuck off!". Jin yelled and ran away. Yoongi sighs feeling like shit.

Taehyung didn't know what to say but he did have to say something. "That was something... But Jin Hyung is right". Yoongi looks at Taehyung. "If that's your input on love...".

"Then stay away from my best friend".