97

Jimin was sitting in a chair swinging his feet back and forth patiently waiting for his Hyung and daddy to come back but they didn't

Jimin was sitting in a chair swinging his feet back and forth patiently waiting for his Hyung and daddy to come back but they didn't. "Where are they?". Jimin says looking around. "I already ate all the food... I hope Jin Hyung won't get mad".

Jimin shook his head at his thought. "Jin Hyung is nice, he wouldn't be mad". Jimin giggled. "Oh! I should wash the dishes while I wait". Jimin jumps up and went to the sink. "Let's do this!". Jimin cheers and starts washing his dishes which didn't last long cause Jimin was harshly slapped on his ass.

"Ow!". Jimin jumps scared. "That... Wasn't the reaction I wanted". Yoongi chuckled and back hugs Jimin. "Hello baby, missed me?". Yoongi asked kissing Jimin's neck. "Yo-you... Mmm". Jimin whimpered because Yoongi was rubbing him. "Dad-daddy stop". Jimin said. "No". Yoongi licks Jimin's neck.

"Bad! Off! Off!". Jin starts hitting Yoongi with a book. "Bitch! Stop!". Yoongi protects his head. "Hyung! Don't hit my Yoonie!". Jimin grabs the book from Jin and pouts. "That was mean Hyung". Jimin said. "God, you're adorable!". Jin pinched Jimin's cheek. "Thank you Hyung!". Jimin smiled. "But stopped hitting Yoongi".

Yoongi smirked from behind Jimin and wraps his arm around his waist. "You better listen to my baby". Yoongi said. "Whatever". Jin rolled his eyes. "JIMIN!!!". Taehyung ran into the kitchen screaming. "Tae!". Jimin ran to his best friend. "Hey buddy". Taehyung giggled. "Oh?". Jimin looks at Taehyung's outfit.

"You look cute Tae, are you going going on a date with Kookie?". Jimin asked and Taehyung's mouth dropped. "I forgot!". Taehyung ran out. "Speaking of date...". Namjoon chuckled. "Hi Mr. Kim!". Jimin waved. "I told yo... Nevermind". Namjoon said. "Come Jin, I...". "Made a reservation to say here!?!". Jin gasped.

"No the fuck I di...". "I love you!". Jin kissed Namjoon and grabbed Jimin's hands. "Come on love, we can sleep in the same room so I can protect you from the monsters". Jin said. "Monsters?". Jimin tilts his head. "Yes". Jin points to Yoongi. "Monster one is Yoongi and monster two is". Jin points to Yoongi crotch.

"That thing". Jin said. "Its not a monster, its a destroyer, right Jimin?". Yoongi winks. "I-I...". Jimin didn't know what to say so he looks at Jin. "You don't respond to bullies". Jin huffed. "Come". Jin takes Jimin out the kitchen leaving Namjoon and Yoongi alone. "So where do...".

"Get out of my house".