68

Yoongi looks at Jimin curiously. "You want what?". Yoongi asked. Jimin shakes his head and puts his phone away. "Nothing, don't mind me, I'm just talking nonsense". Jimin said. "You're lying". Yoongi said. "You're to cute to lie". Yoongi says and Jimin blushed.

'Stop saying things like that'. Jimin thinks. "Come on, tell your Hyung". Yoongi poked Jimin's cheek and Jimin held his breath. Yoongi took Jimin's hand and they sat on the bed. "What's on your mind?". Yoongi asked and Jimin sighed. "I want what my friends have". Jimin says in a low voice but Yoongi heard him.

"What your friends have?". Yoongi repeats then it came to him. "You mean a relationship?". Yoongi says and Jimin silently nodded. "Jimin you're young, you don't have to rush something like that". Yoongi said. 'The fuck you say that for!?!'. Yoongi yells in his mind. "That's not true, Tae and Jungkook been going out since Tae was twelve and Kookie was thirteen".

'That's too damn young". Yoongi thought. "Jimin even if that's true, you have to like someone... D-do you like someone?". Yoongi asked with his heart racing. "Y-yes". Jimin says and that crushed Yoongi. "O-oh". Yoongi looks down devastated. "It doesn't matter anyway". Yoongi looks at Jimin.

"Why not?". Yoongi asked. "Why would y... He". Jimin says. "I didn't even have my first kiss yet". Yoongi perked up hearing that. "Huh?". Yoongi licked his lips. "I know, weird right?". Jimin let out a dry laugh. "I mean... I can... You know". Yoongi said hoping Jimin will say yes. Jimin was screaming on the inside.

"Really!?!". Jimin squeals then felt stupid. "Sorry... But I won't be good at it". Jimin said. "Just close your eyes". Yoongi ordered and Jimin did. Yoongi leaned in and gave Jimin a quick peck on the lips. "There". Yoongi said. Jimin opened his eyes disappointed. "I don't want that". Jimin puffed out his cheek.

"What?". Yoongi blinked. "I want a grow up ki... Mm!". Yoongi quickly gave Jimin want he wanted. Sadly, the kiss...

Woke up a beast.