75

While the two friends were eating and laughing in the kitchen, it suddenly got super loud in the living room.

"WHY ARE YOU SO MAD!?! YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO COME HOME TO SEE JIMIN!". "NO! I SAID I WANTED TO COME BACK AFTER WE FUCKED AGAIN!". "NO YOU DIDN'T!". "DON'T FUCKING TRY TO CORRECT MY MISTAKE!". "AT LEAST YOU KNOW YOU'RE WRONG!".

Jimin giggled while Taehyung covered his ears. "So loud". Taehyung said. "But they are adorable". Jimin laughed. "No they are lo...". "Tae!". Taehyung ran out the kitchen hearing his boyfriend call for him. "Alo...". "JIMIN!". Both Minseok and Darren ran in the kitchen and tried to grab Jimin at the same time.

"Umm excuse you but this is my Angel". Darren hissed. "Since when?". Minseok growled. "Since forever". Darren goes to hug Jimin but Minseok pushed him. "No". Minseok glared at him. "You wanna go?". Darren said. "You know I wanna fucking go". Minseok rolled up his sleeves.

"Umm...". "In a minute sweetie". Minseok and Darren said at the same time. "Jimin!". Giu ran in and hugged his little brother. "Giu! You're in so much trouble!". Jimin made a puffy anger face. "Aww, you're so cute". Giu pinched his cheeks. "No really, you're in trouble". Jimin blinks.

"Wh-what". Giu moves from Jimin. "I called mom and dad today and said that you left me". Jimin said. Everyone went silent. "Why would you tell them that!?!". Darren yelled. "They told me to tell them when he left". Jimin replied. "Oh god...". Minseok rubs his face.

"For some reason they put together that none of y'all were here, so dad told me to write this down because he didn't want me saying it... He also told me to write it in black marker". Jimin shrugs and hands Minseok the paper cause the couple were out of it.

Pick the order in which you all die in and how y'all want to die. Remember you ALL will die.