Blood&Sex

The couple held hands walking around their playhouse trying to find the last toy. "This dollie is mean". Jimin pouted. "We looked everywhere and we can't find it". Jimin sighs. "Not everywhere my murder flower". Yoongi said. Jimin tilted his head and gasped. "They wouldn't...". Jimin said. "They would". Yoongi says pullings Jimin's hand.

 Yoongi says pullings Jimin's hand

They both walked into their room and saw the closet open. "Zou? I-is that you?". They heard a man say. Jimin smirked walking slowly to the closet. "No". Jimin whispered then giggled. The man froze seeing Jimin and tried to run, but Yoongi shoved him to the ground. "Where you are going hmm?". Yoongi laughed darkly.

"No! Don't kill me please! This was all Geo's idea!". The man yells. "Aww, but we must". Jimin patted the man on his head. "Its not fair for you to live and they didn't". Jimin said. "Yo-you ki...". The man covered his mouth. "Good... Keep that fear in you". Jimin forced the man on his stomach, put his heel inside his back and started choking him out with barbwire.

The man starts gasping for air and Jimin moaned. "You look lovely right now". Jimin pants. "So do you". Yoongi said. "I do, don't I?". Jimin giggles. "You make killing hot". Yoongi says and kissed Jimin. "Mmm". Jimin smiled. "More". Jimin begged. Yoongi got behind Jimin and puts his hands on his to help choke the man out.

"Daddy". Jimin panted. Yoongi smirked and started kissing on Jimin's neck. "Ah". Jimin bit his lip. "Daddy please". Jimin whimpered. Yoongi shot the man in the head and carried Jimin to the bed. "You have blood on your hand". Jimin says and Yoongi held his hand to Jimin's lips. Jimin smiles and licks the blood off Yoongi's hand.

"Off". Yoongi growled and Jimin quickly took off his costume showing the black and red panties he was wearing. "Naughty". Yoongi licked his lip. "So choke me". Jimin gazed into Yoongi's eyes. And that's what he did.

Mild smut

Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin's neck and choke him lightly. "Don't be a bitch Yoongi". Jimin hissed. Yoongi glared at Jimin and choked him harder. "Gah!". Jimin held onto Yoongi's hands. "Better?". Yoongi chuckled and kissed Jimin. "Mmm!". Jimin moaned at the rough kiss. Jimin was losing oxygen and he liked it.

After about three minutes of choking, Yoongi lets Jimin's neck go and Jimin whined. Yoongi hungrily went after Jimin's neck while palming him. "Ah! Ah! Mmm!". Jimin panted. "Baby feeling good?". Yoongi asked. "Ye-yes". Jimin replied gulping. "Good". Yoongi slide his hand inside of Jimin's panties to stroke him.

"Ngg!". Jimin shivered. "Look at me". Yoongi demanded and Jimin followed his daddy's order. Yoongi gave Jimin a cock ring. "Put it on". Yoongi says. "H-how... Ahhh!!!". Jimin screamed when Yoongi dugs his nails in his member. "Put... It... On". Yoongi repeats. Jimin puts it over his tip and Yoongi did the rest.

"Good baby". Yoongi sucked on Jimin's thigh. "Mmm!". Jimin watched Yoongi put hickeys and bite marks all over his thigh. "Daddy, I waited long... Oof". Jimin was flipped over on his stomach and Yoongi harshly slaps his ass. "AHHH!". Jimin screamed. "Again". Jimin begs.

Yoongi bit down on one of Jimin's ass cheeks making him hiss in pain. "Telling me what to do... Know your place". Yoongi says and violently shoves his self inside of Jimin.

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi didn't even let Jimin adjust before he wildly starts moving. "AH! NGG! AH! YES!". Jimin screamed. "Ah shit!". Yoongi groaned. "Yoongi! Rougher please!". Jimin shouts. Yoongi harshly. "What did I tell you about telling what to do?". Yoongi bit Jimin's shoulder and he screamed.

"I... Mhh!". Jimin whined. Yoongi puts Jimin's leash on him and tugs it. "What should I do?". Yoongi asked quicken his pace. "An-any-thing... Yo-you...". Yoongi shoved two fingers in Jimin's mouth. "Suck". Yoongi order and Jimin tried his to his order. "Mmm". Yoongi grunted feeling his high coming.

"Mmm! Mmm!". Jimin wanted to cum so badly, but he liked the pain of not being able to cum. Yoongi saw that and took off the cock ring and started stroking him. "Daddy no!". Jimin whined and came in Yoongi's hand. "Bad baby, I didn't tell you not to give me orders". Yoongi says pulling out of Jimin. "Dad... Agh!". Yoongi pulled on Jimin's leash.

"Daddy isn't finished with you kitten". Yoongi smirked.

Yoongi "walked" Jimin to the sex chamber. "Daddy?". Jimin looked up at him. Yoongi just to the sofa and laid down. "Crawl to me, and ride me and make sure I can see your ass". Yoongi said. "Yes sir". Jimin crawled all the way to Yoongi and followed his instructions.

Jimin positioned his self on top of Yoongi's member and slammed down on it. "FUCK!". Yoongi yelled. "Fuck you Jimin". Yoongi growled slapping Jimin on his ass. "Ok daddy". Jimin says and starts bouncing. "Mmm". Jimin moaned. "Good doll". Yoongi put his hands on Jimin's waist groaning. "Ah!". Jimin started bouncing faster.

"Sh-shit baby... Slow down! Damn it!". Yoongi groaned. "N-no! I- ah! Close!". Jimin yells. "Me too baby". Yoongi bit his lip. "Yoon!". Jimin yelled and came. Yoongi did some more thrust and came in Jimin. "Ah god". Jimin collapsed on top of Yoongi. "God, I love Halloween". Yoongi says and Jimin giggled.

"Hey daddy?". Jimin says catching and Yoongi hums. "We should have a live sex show next year then kill those that watched". Jimin said. "With kinks and toys?". Yoongi asked. "Of course". Jimin said. "I'm down". Yoongi said and Jimin squealed. "Thank you daddy!". Jimin kissed Yoongi's cheek.

"So... Wanna go kill some more?". Yoongi asked. "Is that a serious question?". Jimin said. "Nope". Yoongi chuckled. "Good! Lets go!". Jimin ran out the room.

"Babe! You're naked!". Yoongi yelled chasing after him.