91

Yoongi couldn't help his self and starts laughing. "Sounds about right". Jin said. "Me? They're protecting him from me? You're kidding right?". Yoongi asked and Jin stares at him. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!". Yoongi screamed. "Yeah... That's why I told you". Jin said.

"I didn't do anything!". Yoongi yelled. "Yoongi... You're labeled as a psycho". Jin says calmly. "And I except that now". Yoongi said. "You wh...". "But all jokes asides...". Yoongi cuts Jin off. "Who was joking!?!". Jin shouted. "Shut the fuck up! My baby is sleeping". Yoongi hissed.

"I don't know what's wrong with you and his parents but Jimin is my baby, y'all took him from me". Jin huffs. "But seriously though... You're protecting Jimin and the Arin's are trying to protect Jimin... The question is from what". Jin rubs his chin. "Huh?". Yoongi says.

"Think about it Yoongi, a whole group pops out of no where "claiming" to protect Jimin, what is so dangerous that Jimin needs protecting from that isn't you and horny assholes?". Jin said. Yoongi actually had to think. 'What is more dangerous then me?'. Yoongi thought.

"I was thinking it could be that hitman organization". Jin said. "Why?". Yoongi replied. "Cause they are just a bitch version of us, they're killers for hire while we just kill for money... We do the basically the same thing but their bitches about what they do". Jin hissed. "If you two do the same thing, why do y'all hate each other?".

Jin opens his mouth but closes it. "We just do". Jin said. "That's what your "boss" told you all, that's why you guys hate each other and you fell for it". Yoongi said. "I did not!". Jin yelled. "Yeah, you did... What happen to not judging people? You let someone's elses opinion about someone take over your mind, the Jin I know wouldn't have fell for that".

Jin looks away embarrassed. "You're right". Jin says weakly. "I know I am". Yoongi said. "And what if Namjoon was a part of that group?". Yoongi said. "One... Don't you EVER say his name and two he's not... He would have told me". Jin said. "What does he do for a living?". Yoongi asked. "He...". Jin paused.

"See... You can't ev...". "He still buys me things so I really don't care what he does". Jin giggled. "Yo...". "Enough, go wake Jimin up and I'll make breakfast for my little child". Jin walks to the fridge. "Don't tell me wh...". "MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS!". Jin threw a egg at Yoongi. "I'm going!". Yoongi glared at him and left.

Jin laughed watching Yoongi stomped away.

"He still loves me".