26

Suga was finished "playing" with his toy and felt more rage fill his body. "FUCK!". Suga screamed. Why is so mad? One word or person. Jimin.

Suga was going to apologize to Jimin but was filled with a bloody rage when he saw him talking and laughing with some boy. Suga was so angry that he killed seventeen people on his way home. Suga had no idea why he was so pissed. He just wanted Jimin to smile and laugh only at him.

Suga freezes at his thought. "What is wrong with me?". Suga says confused. "Something is wrong... Jin, I need to call Jin". Suga pulls out his phone to call his friend. "Hello?". Suga's eyes went dark. "Who the fuck are you?". Suga growled. "Shit you sound scary... Look Jin is sleeping and he's fine".

"Wake him up". Suga ordered. "I don't...". "I gave you a fucking order". Suga said. "O-ok". Suga waited til he heard his friend's voice. "Min? What's up?". "Kick that guy out". Suga said. "How rude... But ok". Suga chuckled hearing them fight. "Now, what's the matter?". Suga told a deep breath and told Jin about his confused feelings.

"I don't know what thi...". "I'll call you back after I finish calling the cops". Suga's mouth dropped. "WHAT!?!". Suga screamed. "Yoongi... You have a crush on him". Suga huffs then started laughing. "A crush? Jin, I am 23 years old, I'm not a middle school kid". Suga scoffed. "That boy was probably his boyfriend".

Suga felt his eye twitch in anger. "He's to weak to be his fucking boyfriend, Jimin needs a man". Suga angrily said. "Aren't you cute, being all jealous and shit". Suga hissed. "I am not jealous!". Suga yelled. "Even your meows aren't convincing". "Jin". Suga hissed. "Yoongi".

"I am...". "You have a crush on him, now leave me alone for the rest of the day, I'ma get that good dick, kisses". Suga groans when his friend hangs up. "I...". Suga rubs his head admitting his feelings.

"I have a crush on Jimin".