72

Yoongi shot right out of the bed. "Yoongi?". Jimin gave him a confused look. "Jimin, I'm sorry but I have to go". Yoongi started picking up his clothes. "Its ok Yoonie". Jimin giggled. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you I swe... OWW! I'M THE SON OF SATAN!". Yoongi grabs his knee after he hit it on the table.

"Are you ok!?!". Jimin asked. "I'm fine". Yoongi says glaring at the table hoping it was human so he can kill it. "Bye babe". Yoongi kissed Jimin again. "By-bye Yoo...". "Ah ah ah". Yoongi waves a finger in the air. "What did I tell you last night?". Yoongi smirked and Jimin covered his face. "Da-daddy".

Yoongi chuckled and pats Jimin on his hand. "Good boy". Jimin was thankful he covered his face because his face was super red. "I'll text you later". Yoongi says and Jimin popped his head from under the covers. "Ok". Jimin smiled. Yoongi kissed Jimin's cheek and ran out the room. "He's so cute". Jimin giggled.

 Jimin giggled

Yoongi walked in his house and saw Jin and Taehyung sitting in his living room. "Jin". Yoongi looks at him. "They know about you and Tae". Jin says and Taehyung twisted his neck to look at Jin. "The fuck you mean they know about me?". Taehyung asked. "I overheard one of them talking on the phone and he said Vices".

Taehyung gulps and Yoongi raised a brow. "Vices? The fuck?". Yoongi said and Jin laughed. "Oh right, you don't know". Jin said. "You know that I work for Tae's uncle right?". Jin says and Yoongi nodded. "Well... Tae's dad is the real owner of my group, they just broke it in two groups, I work for X's and Tae is taking over the Vices".

"And the whole organization is called ViceX I presume". Yoongi said. "You're correct". Jin replied. "If you're going to talk about how the Arin's and Vices were involved in the shootout by my school then that's pointless cause I know that". Taehyung said. "I bet you do, I called Suga cause they know he's killing their men".

Yoongi just laughed at that. "So?". Yoongi replied. "They're trying to get Jimin and I'm not going to let that happen". Yoongi growled. "I know you're not, I text you to let you know that you have to watch your back and so do you Tae". Jin said. "I always have to watch my back Hyung so I'm used to it". Taehyung says but all Yoongi did was laugh.

"I don't have to do anything... Wanna know why?". Yoongi asked and Jin looks at him. "I'm fucking crazy". Yoongi said. "I don't have to watch shit but the blood that will come down their throats when I slash it open". Yoongi laughed coldly. "I'ma go... See Jimin". Taehyung ran out the house.

Jin watched his friend laugh for a good five minutes til he was ready to talk. "Do what you want Yoon... Just remember not to lose control". Yoongi turns to his friend. "Don't worry Jin, I won't".

'Not yet anyway'.