54

"Tell me honestly, do you think I love Jimin?". Yoongi barged in Mr. Choi's room and asked that question. Mr. Choi was caught off guard and falls from his bed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and glares at him. "Its a simple yes or no question doc". Yoongi growled. "You said honestly right?". Mr. Choi says and Yoongi nodded. "And I won't get any type of punishment if I answer your question honestly right?". Mr. Choi said and Yoongi nods again. "Yes".

"What?". Yoongi said stunned. "The first time you talked about the boy, I knew you were in love with him". Mr. Choi says then flinched. "Why are you flinching? I'm not going to hit you, I'm a man of my word". Yoongi said. "Oh thank god!". Mr. Choi bowed to him. "You're still scary though". Yoongi chuckled at him.

"So... What now?". Yoongi asked. "I'm not used to this shit". Yoongi sighs. "Well... There's a lot of things you can do to show love but in your case to need to learn about it first". Mr. Choi said. "How?". Yoongi said and Mr. Choi laughed. "Do what you been doing Suga". He said. "Been doing?". Yoongi tilted his head.

"You've been out with him this whole time correct?". Mr. Choi asked and Yoongi looked down. "Keep doing what you been doing with him". Mr. Choi said. "And how will that help?". Yoongi asked. "You will get to love him more, isn't that what you want?". Mr. Choi questioned.

"Maybe". Yoongi played with his jacket. "Good but you have to make sure he either likes or loves you back, you can't force someone to love you". Mr. Choi said. "I can't?". Yoongi says dumbfounded. "No you can't". Mr. Choi replied. "Love must come from both sides, having a one sided love might hurt you".

"I see". Yoongi said. "Thanks doc, you can leave now". Yoongi says but Mr. Choi didn't move. "I will like to stay, if that's alright". Yoongi raised his brow. "Why?". Yoongi questioned. "I don't know to be honest with you". Mr. Choi replied. "Whatever, its your life... But don't go sneaking around, I will murder you". Yoongi hissed.

Mr. Choi just laughed at him. "I won't". Mr. Choi smiled. "Good and I kill for amusement and I will call you by your first name, bye". Yoongi closed the door stunned.

"What?".