85

Both of the Parks were so close in starting a war with everyone. They came back and there was no sign of Jimin anywhere. And to top that off, they found blood in the gym and they went crazy.

Namjoon walks in at the worst possible time. "Namjoon!". Mr. Park went straight for Namjoon's throat. "Where the fuck is my son!?!". Mr. Park shouted. "I...". "One, I'm going ask you very nicely for you to let him go and two, I don't give a shit who you are". The Parks turned to see who said that.

 The Parks turned to see who said that

"Seok...". "Off now! I will not repeat myself". Jin hissed and Mr. Park let's Namjoon go. "That's better". Jin giggled. "Now... If you must know...". "Who are you?". Jin looks at Ms. Park with a raised brow. "As I was saying, if you must know, Jimin is safe". Jin said.

"We had a few flees but we got rid of them and Jimin wasn't safe here anymore so we left, he's at Yoongi's house and I can't give you all the address, Yoongi has to and I'm telling you all right now... He isn't". Jin said. "So the blood in the gym wasn't Jimin's?". Mrs. Park asked.

'Blood...? Fucking lazy ass dick!'. Jin groans and shakes his head. "No, it wasn't". Jin replied and Mrs. Park breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank god". Mr. Park said. 'Yoongi he thanked you'. Jin chuckled. "Well as long as Jimin is safe". Mrs. Park said. "Aww, don't worry, Jimin is VERY safe". Jin grins.

"Now... Namjoon and I have to leave". Jin takes Namjoon's hand. "We do?". Namjoon said. "We do". Jin leans in to whisper in Namjoon's ear. "Its still in me and I want to play with it". Jin winks and Namjoon. "Bye!". Namjoon picks up Jin and runs out the house almost knocking over Giu. "Yo! People gotta walk too!". Giu shouted at them.

Both of his parents glared at him. "What?". Giu said.

"Get out".