Moms

"Okay, but I actually have to go. I'm gonna be in so much trouble." Mirabel laughed and walked by his side. "Bye, (Y/N) and (F/N)!!!" She waved and continued walking.

"Congrats." (F/N) said walking beside me. I stopped and turned to face her. "(F/N), I'm so sorry. He-he liked me first and I couldn't help it. I should have just told him off. We've been friends forever and I don't-" I rambled.

"Don't." She looked down and paused a small tear passing down her cheek. "Im hurt, you know? But it's not your fault. He liked you, but I still can't believe it. You're my friend, my best friend even. I just don't know how to react. I need some time to think about this." I stared at her and hugged her. She didn't hug me back but I just needed to hold her.

"Im sorry, I truly am. When you are ready to talk again let me know. And if you don't want to help with the Miracle anymore, I understand."

"I'll help, I just don't think I'll be talking to you for a bit. I love you (Y/N), I just need some time." She walked off not looking back. She sniffled and wiped her cheek.

*Time Skip and Camilo's Perspective*

I made it back to the Casita with Mirabel, laughing at random jokes. As we approached the door my face went serious. I don't have super hearing, but I could here my sister yelling "they're here!" Through the door.

Dolores was at the door as we opened it and pointed to the dining room where my parents sat, waiting for me.

I walked to the table and sat at my spot. "CONGRATS HIJO!" My dad shouted. "Felix, no, we'll yes, but no," she whispered putting her hand by her mouth so I couldn't lip read the next part. "He's dating (Y/N)."

"OH, oh." He replied looking at me shocked. He whispered back, "the one mama doesn't like."

Pepa nodded to Felix and took a deep breath. "Hijo, I'm not mad, but disappointed. I'm happy for you, but why would you keep talking to her after it was made clear that you can't?"

"I know, mami. And I'm sorry. But (Y/N) makes me so happy and I feel safe with her. I can trust her, and she's the best person I've ever met." He blushed as he said it.

"Just like when I met you." Felix looked over at Pepa and had a small grin.

Pepa sighed. "Okay, fine. You have our permission." Camilo slightly stood and said "REALLY?" "Wait," Pepa stuck her hand out to make Camilo freeze. "You mustn't tell Abuela, and I need to meet at least her mom." "Okay, OKAY! I'll let her know tomorrow." He stood and kissed his mother on the cheek and hugged his father. "Gracias." He walked out of the room.

Mirabel and Dolores waiting outside, eavesdropping. "Nice one, mi hermano mejor." Dolores said nudging him. "This means more (Y/N)!" Mirabel did her classic shimmy dance that almost always leaves her glasses messed up.

*Time Skip - The Next Day*

Camilo got up bright and early grabbing his food off his plate and running out of the Casita. Abuela stopped him. "Where are you going to fast?" Abuela questioned. "Just trying to get the candy from the market before it sells out!" He lied as he left.

*Time Skip and (Y/N)'s Perspective*

I walked to the library to return the books I borrowed when I saw Camilo running incredibly fast towards me. Unable to slow down he bumps into me, causing me to drop books.

"You always say I'm falling for you, and I didn't think you meant this." I stood up dusting myself and the books off.

"Sorry," he said with a heavy breath. "My-my mom, oh my gosh I'm tired. My mom wants to meet your mom, today preferably." You giggled at his low stamina.