Cops and Robbers

Quick Reader Recognition! @pokegurl14 Thank you for voting for episodes and commenting! It's nice reading everyone's comments! ❤️ love you guys!

STORY:

Downstairs it was chaos. I got here only a few minutes ago and everyone was downstairs panicking.

Julieta was in the kitchen cooking hundreds of Arepas. "Tia?" Camilo walked in. Questioning the numerous bowls scattered around. "Isabela just lost her gift." She said while tasting a spoonful of batter. "I need to make tons of food in case mine disappears too, the village needs help."

"CAMILO. (Y/N). PUT WATER IN THESE PLANTS PLEASE." Isabela came into the kitchen handing us pots of plants. "How will all the plants in my room thrive if I can't take care of them? How will the village eat if I can't grow crops?!" Isabela broke down and cried.

"It's okay..." Luisa started. "I've gotten used to having mine gone, too. You'll be fine Isa."

"YOUR'E NOT HELPING, LUISA." Isabela yelled back stomping to her room. Leaving Luisa staring at us. "Maybe my tears will help the plants." She wiped her eyes.

"Worth a shot." Camilo shrugged at Luisa while bringing the potted to the sink.

"MY ISA! DON'T WORRY! I'LL GET MARIANO!" Alma yelled after her.

"Camilo. Don't shift anymore, until the candle is fixed. Okay?" I worried. "What if you get stuck in someone else's body?!"

He pretended to be distraught. "THEN I WON'T BE HANDSOME ANYMORE." He put his hands to his head. "Shut up." I teased.

He chuckled and assured me, "Don't worry. I won't." He quickly shifted to me and back.

"That was the last one!" He said with his hands raised when I shot him an angry glare.

I took a deep breath. "I need some air." I began walking to the door. Casita opened its doors waiting for me to leave. I froze in the frame, turning to a confused Camilo who followed me.

"What?" He furrowed his brows. "(F/N) is still in your room." His eyes grew wide and he cursed under his breath storming into his room.

Out of breath we flung the door open. (F/N) was in the process of dumping Camilo's ruanas out of the door. It had just rained.

"Ay dios mio." He ran and looked out the window. His clothing sat on top of the muddy grass. Casita managed to catch his 2nd favorite one on a loose brick.

He slowly turned around, eyes narrowing on her. "Leave." He said coldly.

"Gladly." She smiled. "Love you, (Y/N)." She waved at me.

As she shut the door Camilo huffed loudly. "Now I need some air too."

*Time Skip*

Camilo kicked rocks bored. "You know (Y/N), I'm really-." He stopped when a kid tugged at his pants. "Can you play with us, Cami?"

Camilo's Perspective:

I looked up and a group of 6 kids looked at me hopefully. Looking back down at the kid tugging on my pants u replied, "Okay, if (Y/N) can play, too." They jumped up and down.

"Cops and robbers!" They shouted in unison.

"I call robber." (Y/N) said with a smirk. "Alright, I'll take cops team." I smirked back. Oh you're going down. I thought.

"I'm on (Y/N)'s team." 3 kids said. And the other 4 went with me.

*Time Skip*

(Y/N) was the only robber remaining. "Alright, chicos." I smiled. "Let's bring this one to justice."

(Y/N) was able to dodge all of the kids. "GO CAMILO!" They yelled as I was face to face with her. I chased her, inches from her. She dodged my reach by a millimeter.

"HA!" She yelled as she ran to another area of the center.

(Y/N)'s Perspective:

I hid around a corner. Hiding. I'm here to win this.

I felt a presence behind me. Turning quickly I gasped as Ernesto scared me. "OH MY GOSH. Don't do that again." I grabbed my chest breathing loudly. I turned to see all the kids standing in front of me. 

"What's going on? Did we win?!" I hopefully shouted. Camilo shifted from Ernesto and grabbed me by the waist.

"No, hermosa. I did." I rolled my eyes as the cops team shouted and cheered. Camilo quickly shifted to a kid and joined the crowd. "KISS!" He yelled.

He then shifted back to himself and went back to his previous position with his hand around my waist. "Should we?" He asked the kids. Numerous yes' emerged.

He grinned. Kissing me lightly as all the kids shouted.

When we seperate she went to his team. "COPS FOR THE WIN!" He passed out high fives.

All the kids left waving us goodbyes. All but one. The voice of a man emerged from the kids mouth. "(Y/N), sweetie. Don't forget what I told you. Pick your side wisely. As they lose their gifts we gain ours." The kid laughed then passed out just as Camilo caught them. He gave me a worried look.

"We need to get that candle." He said with a saddened expression.