Artist|Lena Luthor*

Lena hired a professional artist to paint her nude. Why she needed her painted nudes is a mystery, but a job is a job.

Lena x G!P reader

You were a popular artist. You have made a lot of great art of people and places. On occasion you even painted people's nudes, for the right price of course.

You were surprised when you found out that Lena Luthor wants to commission you to paint her nude. You of course accepted the job as it came with a very nice paycheck.

You were quite curious and somewhat excited to see the older woman naked. You always thought that she was super attractive and now you will get paid to see her naked. It was the best of both worlds.

You arrived at Ms Luthors address 5 minutes early. Lena let you in and greeted you with a smile. You spoke about what exactly the Luthor wanted before you got to work.

Lena stripped down and laid in a position she was comfortable to be painted in as you instructed. You set up your supplies, bit comfortable and started to work.

You could clearly see Lena's breasts on full display. You had a photographic memory which means Lena didn't need to lay there still for longer than a few moments, but you of course didn't tell her that as you enjoyed the view.

Eventually Lena started to get uncomfortable in the position she was in, so you told her that she can move if she wants and that you can finish the painting without her modeling.

Lena moved a little bit but she didn't get off the couch as she just adjusted her position now her pussy on full display for the artist.

You saw what Lena did but forced yourself not to react or get too excited. Although you didn't think much of it, in reality Lena had known about your little friend between your legs and only hired you to try and seduce you into having sex.

Lena saw that you weren't paying attention to her "would you like something to drink?" Lena asked. "Yeah sure, water is fine" you answered without looking up.

Lena got the water and came up close to you to give you the it, you noticed that she is still fully naked as she approached you.

"Thanks" you said. You were just finishing with the painting as Lena became more forward and showed her intentions quite clearly.

You eventually got the hint as Lena straddled your lap and went in for a kiss giving enough time for you to push her away, which you of course didn't want to do.

You pulled away for a second "you sure you wanna do this?" You question. "Yes, absolutely" Lena answered.

As you make out Lena pulls away slightly to pull off your shirt. You kissed down her neck passionately and moved her swiftly laying her on the couch you were sitting on. You kiss your way down starting at the neck. You eventually go all the way down kissing her thighs.

You look up at Lena for confirmation before starting to eat her out. Lena moans loudly at the sensation as she bucks her hips.

"Please, fuck me." Lena demands. And of course you obey as you always fantasied about railing the beautiful older woman.

You quickly strip the rest of your clothes off and your hard dick springs free. Lena looked at it for a minute surprised by the size of it. It was almost 9 inches and a pretty good girth.

You looked up at her "Are you ready?" You asked as Lena just nods in response. "Words darling" you add.

"Yes. Please fuck me. I want you inside of me" Lena moans out. You line up with her entrance and kiss Lena one last time before pushing yourself in.

You pushed half of your length in straight away causing Lena to moan loudly, you continue inching the rest in slowly until you bottom out letting Lena get used to the size.

When you see that Lena is ready you start moving your hips, slowly at first. After a while you start speeding up as Lena becomes more and more breathless as she moans little curses of pleasure.

Lena's climax nears pretty quickly as you pick up your pace to finish her off. Lena cums all over your dick with a loud moan.

As she rides out her orgasm you pull out, but you don't intend to stop after Lena's first orgasm especially when you didn't cum yourself.

You turn her around on all fours and push your length in again, this time not letting her adjust to the size. You pump rapidly as Lena curses in pleasure again.

You speed up even more as you are now going at the fastest pace you can while also thrusting harder. Lena quickly edges her orgasm again but this time you deny her as you pull out.

Lena whines in protest before you slam your full length back inside. You repeated the motion 3 more times of denying Lena another orgasm. Lena was getting frustrated by the edging. "Please, please let me cum Y/n" she says. "Yes, one second baby I'm so close. We cum together okay. Just hold it for a few more seconds"

Lena quickly nods her head and tries to hold back her climax. "Okay. You can cum baby" you whisper in her ear. Which she does not even a second later as you cum inside her tight pussy. "Fuck, your pussy is so nice" you moan.

Lena just collapses on the sofa panting as you finish with her, or so she thought as you went a few more rounds with her after a little break.

Lena was more than satisfied with the results as she came 5 times in one evening and got a beautiful painting out of it.