Betrayed | Lena Luthor|Part 2

Y/n woke up in a daze. Her surroundings unclear before her vision came into focus. She couldn't remember how she got here, one second she was walking away and then nothing.

Y/n looked around. She was in what seemed to be a hospital bed, surrounded by blank walls and a window on one side. She could see it was night but had no idea how much time had passed since she passed out.

She looked to the other side of the bed seeing a figure asleep in a chair, Y/n could recognize that silhouette from a mile away. It was very clearly Lena.

Y/n wanted nothing to do with her or even talk to her for that matter. Just looking at her made anger boil up inside of her.

She decided that she needed to leave and quietly sat up as something pulled at her arm. She saw all the shit attached to her arm that she removed swiftly, switching off the heart monitor machine first so it wouldn't beep once she took it off.

She got out of bed without waking Lena and made her way through the different drawers in the room, hoping to find her clothes and all her other stuff.

Luckily it was all there neatly folded and left in a pile in one of the drawers. She quickly began getting dressed as she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

She saw Lena begin to stir in her sleep as she finished getting dressed. She needed to get out now if she wanted to avoid this conversation that she didn't particularly feel like having.

She rushed out of her room and found her way to the elevator. "Where is she?" She heard the familiar voice down the hall just as the elevator doors closed.

Looks like she got out just in time. She didn't waste a second once she got to the ground floor and beelined for the front door.

She knew that she was unconscious for a while as her powers were very much working. After exerting herself to this point, she had expected it to take at least 48 hours.

It was a good thing, really. Y/ns powers helped with running a lot. It made her faster and improved her stamina.

She ran quite the distance away from the hospital, finding a nice secluded spot to sit down and just think about all the things that have happened recently.

Y/n pulled out her phone wanting to see the date. It has been 5 days since the battle and most of all, the betrayal.

She had conflicting emotions, but all she knew was that she wanted nothing to do with Lena anymore. One thing Y/n was always good at was switching off her emotions. Usually that would be the last resort, but in this case, she didn't want to remember. She didn't want the pain.

Now when she thought back on their relationship, she had no feelings on the memories, just good old indifference.

This wasn't a sustainable way to deal with those emotions as they would all flood back the second she turned on her emotions again, but this wasn't going to be an issue in her mind as she didn't plan on feeling again.

Who needs feelings anyway, she thought. They just slow you down, open you to weakness and that was not something she would tolerate any longer. She was perfectly fine going through the rest of her life with no emotions, no feelings. Anything to keep the pain away from the recent situation.

After a long time, just sitting and looking at the stars, Y/n decided to call an Uber and go home. Luckily her wallet was left with all her other stuff in the hospital, so she had no issues paying for the service.

She had slept for almost 5 days straight, yet she was still exhausted and her body ached. She got something to eat before making her way to bed. The hospital beds were so uncomfortable compared to hers. It was like a cloud embraced her in a hug.