-2-

[don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!!]

Mira knew that when going to a new place it was better for someone go with you that way you have less chances of getting lost. The problem was that she had only one friend and he was always working. She's been living in Seoul for over two years now and the only place she's been to is her university and the occasional restaurant near her apartment that sometimes Jinwoo, her roommate and only friend, would bring her.

She knew it was her fault, she should've tried harder to visit the place she's been living at. She didn't even have a legit excuse, she was practically fluent in Korean.

This morning when she woke up, she decided to check out this restaurant that she's heard so much about. Now, that she's here, she's completely lost. She called Jinwoo a couple of times, but he's no help. She knew she was probably very near the restaurant but for some odd reason she couldn't find it.

That's until she noticed two boys standing across from her and just staring at her. They weren't saying anything. It looked like they were unsure wether or not they should talk to her. She raised her eyebrow and gave them a questioning look.

"Can I help you?" She finally spoke up, her phone in her hands and tilting her head to the side. The sun was a little too bright and she was regretting not wearing any sunblock.

"Actually, we can help you," one of them said. She rolled her eyes at his bold statement.

"Great, you guys can help me by leaving." She deadpanned, watching their smiles drop and a frown take place after being taken aback by her words.

"You're rude," the other boy said. He was shorter than the first one. She shrugged, not necessarily shocked. It was probably why she was horrible at making friends.

"I-it's just that- is there a reason why you came to me?" She asked.

"Actually, we heard you say that you were lost so we wanted to help... but I guess you just want us to leave," he said, turning around. She reached for his wrist and stopped him from walking away.

"Wait, don't leave. I apologize for being rude but you can't really blame me for being a little cautious towards strangers." She explained, feeling kind of bad at this point.

"It's okay, we were being a little weird. We should've introduced ourselves rather than just stare at you like some creeps," he laughed, his eyes fell on her hands still wrapped around his wrist. She pulled away, a dark shade of red coating her cheeks.

"I'm Mira," she started.

"I'm Yuta and this is my friend Johnny." He told her, smiling widely and motioning towards his friend who was a little too bold at the beginning and was now just quiet.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Yuta asked. She slid her phone open and than showed him the address. "It's not too far," he then proceeded by giving her easy directions that her brain couldn't remember nor understand.

He bit his lips realizing that she was probably going to get lost again since it seemed like she had no clue about this place.

"Wait, we were going to go this way anyway. We'll show you," Yuta offered, bumping his shoulder against Johnny's. Johnny just nodded not protesting against the sudden turn of events.

"Really? Are you sure it's no trouble?"

"Yeah, come on." He said, motioning her to follow them as they started walking towards the restaurant.

They didn't even notice that Johnny was on his phone, walking a few feet behind them with a serious look on his face. Yuta and Mira were too preoccupied talking about the importance of a GPS.