-3-

[don't forget to vote and leave a comment!!!!]

The thing is Yuta was actually intrigued by the girl at this point. As they made their way to the restaurant, they made conversation. Nothing deep but it was still interesting nonetheless.

"Are you meeting up with friends?" He asked her. It was an obvious question to ask and he knew the reply would be obvious as well. Who eats alone at restaurants, anyway? It's possible but wasn't something that most people liked to do.

"No, I wish. I don't have many friends," she sighed but smiled at him. He bit his lip, he was kind of surprised. Johnny was still talking on the phone. "Ah, I think that's it!" She exclaimed, pointing at a small yet cozy looking place.

"I'm kind of hungry, now." He said dramatically, placing a hand on his stomach and pouting. "Do you mind if Johnny and I join you?" He asked, looking at Jonny who had finally stopped talking on the phone and was slipping it in his back pocket.

"Huh?" He said, looking between Yuta and Mira with a confused expression. Poor boy. She narrowed her eyes at Yuta suspiciously hiding the fact that she was kind of happy that she had company. They seemed nice.

"I guess, if you want to." She said, shrugging nonchalantly. He grinned as Johnny stepped on his foot harshly.

"Go get us a table, we'll be there in a sec!" Yuta told her, she nodded entering the restaurant.

"Are you okay? What are you-"

"I have a meeting tomorrow." Johnny cut him off making Yuta gasp and slap him on the shoulder. "Ouch, what was that for?"

"What are you still doing here? You need to leave and get ready. This is such a big deal," he was genuinely happy for his friend. He wanted the best for him.

"I know but-"

"I'll be with her, don't worry about being rude. Just go," he laughed pushing Johnny away since he was trying to hug him.

He then entered the place and saw her waving him over at their table which was next to a window. She must like natural light, he thought.

"Oh, where's your friend?"

"Something came up, but you have me." He joked but she just smiled warmly at him.