-10-

Mira's eyes lit up as soon as they stepped into the aquarium. Her mouth parted slightly as she looked around at the colourful fishes.

Her eyes dropped to the floor. They were both standing on glass. The whole aquarium was basically a tunnel covered in glass which made this whole experience even more surreal.

They walked silently amazed by how beautiful everything was. Johnny suggested Yuta this place. Yuta wasn't going to come,  but he didn't know where else he thought she'd like. He asked her and she squealed which basically answered his question.

"This is so gorgeous." Were her first words. A small barely noticeable smile spread on his lips.

"I'm surprised. I didn't think it would be this impressive."

She turned to look at him. The blue of the water shone on him. Not that she'd ever tell him, but he was really handsome. There was something about his black eyes and smile that always put her under his charm.

"Thank you." She whispered looking away. So many thoughts were going through her mind but none she wanted to make sense of. She liked the sense of not understanding anything. Mira preferred not knowing her own emotions.

"What song?"

His questions made her think. No one ever asked her this. She couldn't believe she had even had told him this small fact about herself to him.

"Rendez-vous by Sik-K."

"I don't know that song."

They were both illuminated by the lights as they kept talking and walking down.