-31-

[i love linguini from nct dream! Be sure to vote or leave a comment!<3 ALSO WHAT THE FUCK Y*TA IN THAT PIC???]

"The Mandela effect is connected to the butterfly effect. But is the butterfly connected to the Mandela effect?" Drew tilted his head to hide starting to ponder about what she just said.

"Nope. Without the butterfly effect there's no Mandela effect."

"Dude, you're right. It's kinda like you can't eat hotdog without the bun." He nodded in agreement shoving chips into his mouth.

"Do you think mustard is a must?" He asked seriously.

"Depends on the person. People with souls don't eat mustard. They know better,"

"Bro. You're right,"

Camille came into kitchen with a glare on her face as she looked at them sitting on the floor holding a bunch of different snacks in their arms. Mira still didn't know how Drew and her even got into this position. Boredom can really make people do the most.

"Are you guys high?" She snapped giving them a stern look. Drew shook his head innocently while popping a skittle into his mouth. "Why are your eyes red, Mira?"

"He-" Mira started, pointing at Drew "Squirted lemon into my eye and I rubbed it too hard trying to-"

"Anyway." She cut her off shaking her head in utter confusion and disbelief. "Are you two really not aware of the amount of calls we're receiving? It's a mess right now!"

"What's going on?" Mira said standing up and dusting off her pants.

"Your article has been doing great. Even big outlets are sharing it," she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What article?"

"The one you published."

"I didn't write any article-" Mira stopped talking noticing the look of sheer pleasure on her face and took out her phone. She skimmed right through it and by the time she finished her blood was boiling.

"You fucking bitch! You weren't supposed to release that!" She was about to jump on the smirking girl when Drew pulled her back.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to write? I did you a favour," she said slyly. Mira's cheeks were flaming and she couldn't even think straight. "Although everyone is speculating it's Yuta."

"It's not even about him. I wrote it about some other idol! How could you do this? You told me that it was too vague and would impact a lot of idols. What made you change your mind?"

Drew looked shocked. He also couldn't understand Camille's action.

Camille just shrugged. Like always she had no remorse or empathy.

"It helped the magazine grow by big numbers over night and you're quite popular right now. You should be grateful." Mira's mouth dropped and thank God Drew was holding her back or she would've smacked her.

With one last arrogant smile, Camille strutted out the kitchen.

"What are you going to do?" Drew asked quietly loosening his hold on her and letting her fall on her knees.

There was nothing she could do.