-16-

Yuta greeted the woman at the register as he entered the bookstore. He adjusted his hoodie over his head and listened to the music that was blasting in his ears.

There were so many things in this small store to the point that he felt a little overwhelmed. Johnny had recommended this place. He should've questioned him about how he even knew about it.

He wandered around the store searching for something. So many colours and so many books. He couldn't choose.

That's until his eyes finally landed on something that caught his attention. It seemed perfect. Without a second thought he grabbed it and paid for it.

---

"Why do we always hang out at my apartment? Why can't we hang out somewhere else?" She asked him. He rolled his eyes and pushed her off the couch to sit down.

She fell on her ass loudly. Yuta chuckled watching her glare at him. She grabbed one of the couch cushions and threw it on his face then she stood up and sat on his legs.

He groaned as if he was pain. He expected her to move away or whine even more but instead she started putting more weight onto him until it actually started to hurt.

"Okay, you win!" He said finally making some space for her. She smiled widely satisfied by her small victory.

"What's that?" She questioned pointing at the plastic bag that he had brought with him.

He picked up the bag and handed it to her. Silently she pulled out the notebook from inside.

"It's so you can write,"

"Write what"

"Whatever you want. I know you're passionate about writing,"

"I can write in my laptop. It's better for the pollution plus my fingers don't get hurt-"

"Give it back than." He snapped trying to take it back but she hugged it against her chest.

"I was just teasing. I actually love this." Yuta just rolled his eyes in response and crossed his arms. She placed the notebook aside and slowly moved closer to him.

She placed a hand on his thigh and one his right cheek to pull him closer to kiss him on his left cheek. A small thanks escaped her lips as she pulled away.

He tried to act calm and just nodded ignoring his extremely red cheeks.

"You're welcome," he uttered out. He couldn't help but to think she was so bold and confident.

Mira was glad he wasn't looking at her. Her heart was beating fast and her mind couldn't understand where she got the courage to do something like that. Maybe he hated it by the way he had reacted. They were both so confused at each other and themselves.

"I didn't like it," she admitted causing Yuta to look at her with wide eyes.

"Oh, why?"

"It made me want to kiss you again... this time on the lips."

[ im laughing. Haha! Sorry for any typos or mistakes! Thank u for voting and commenting<3 ]