-27-

"I have a question."

"Go ask someone else," Camille replied as she walked towards the kitchen. Mira followed closely behind.

"It's important!" She exclaimed to which Camille just gave her uninterested look. Realizing Mira wasn't going to give up she rolled her eyes and told her to go on. "How common is it for idols to be abused?"

Camille snorted at her random and obvious question.

"Depends what type of abuse you're talking about," she replied taking a sip of her coffee and leaning against the counter.

"Huh?"

"There's two type of abuse in the industry. There's neglect and there's physical."

"Can idols do something about this?"

"Sure, they'll just get kicked out of the company since it'll give them a bad reputation if they get exposed."

"Who mostly physically abuses them?"

"Managers since they're always with them but sometimes the staff." Mira bit her lip. So many thoughts were going through her head and they were making her anxious. "Why the sudden interest? Do you know something?"

"No, just curious."

"Well if you know something it's better to tell me. I know a way that can help the idol without getting them into trouble."

"I know nothing. As I said before I was just curious."

[I keep attaching random nct pics to my chapters. I hope y'all enjoy them!]