-33-

[this is the closest thing y'all are getting to smut in my soft book. I love Yuta stans. Please love this idiot for a long time. He deserves all the love. I'm excited for JBJ even though A-Tom can choke for pretending topp dogg doesn't exist. still love him doe.]

"We meet again." Mira gave Johnny an unimpressed look. The music was loud and there were so many people around them. She had attended an award show and now they were at the after-party.

"Great," sarcasm was obvious in the tone of her voice. "Where's Yuta?"

"Why are you looking for him?" He asked confused. "He's talking to some idols from girl groups." At first she didn't believe him but then he pointed behind her. When she looked over her shoulder, Johnny was right. "He flirts so much."

Mira bit the inside of her cheeks and gave Johnny a dirty look.

"Well, isn't he so charming?" She muttered under her breath as she watched Yuta.

"What are you gonna do?" Johnny asked. He was enjoying this.

"Why would I do anything? It's not like we're dating," and then she walked away. Jinwoo was standing only a few feet away from Yuta.

"Jinwoo!" She yelled over the music to catch his attention. A big smile broke out into his face when he saw her. He pulled her into a hug.

"I'm still mad you decided not to move in with me. I miss being your roommate."

"I wanted to live closer to my job though."

"I know but I'm barely ever home. So you would've been living practically alone. Plus you wouldn't have to pay the rent,"

"I might reconsider."

"I only have one room though."

"We'll have to share a bed." Mira joked but Jinwoo didn't laugh. In fact, his eyes had widened and he almost looked shocked. She gave him a questioning look after seeing his weird reaction.

"Why would you share beds?" Yuta said behind her. Mira felt him place a hand on both of her shoulders and pull her back against his chest.

"We were joking," Jinwoo replied nonchalantly.

"It's not funny." He replied back with his jaw clenched. "If you don't mind, I need to have a talk with my girlfriend."

He clasped his hands in hers and pulled her out of the main hall and into a bathroom. The bathroom was quite big and fancy. He closed the door and stood across from her with his arms crossed.

"You look nice." Mira said. Yuta showed no emotion as he kept giving her blank look.

"Who was that?"

"A friend."

"You sure about that?"

"You don't trust me?" Yuta groaned at her words. She was so frustrating sometimes. Mira on the other hand was enjoying this. Is this what Johnny was feeling earlier? She could relate .

She sat on the counter and crossed her legs, making her the same height as him. She reached out to him, grabbing him by the wrist and pulling him towards her.

"Were you jealous?" She teased cupping his cheeks in her palms.

He only frowned. She giggled wrapping her legs around his waist and pulling him even closer to her. Her dress had risen up. His cheeks were red and so were his ears. He always acted like some badass but he was cutest thing ever.

"Why do you always do this?" He gulped as she threw her arms around his neck and brought him into a heated kiss.

"It's fun." She said pulling away and trying to catch her breath. He rolled his eyes as his hands started to go up her thighs. He knew that even though sometimes she acted bold and confident that she was only this way towards him because she was comfortable
with him.

She still had her moments when she hated the marks and scars on her body but not when he was around. Those feeling of inferiority came but they never lasted long. She knew her worth and the image she had of herself got more positive each and every day. And she knew that it was all because of herself. Yuta helped but only she had the power to change her mindset.

"I'm on my period."

"Are you horny on your period?"

"No- well yeah but no. I'm actually in a lot of pain right now. I have really bad cramps."

"You're unbelievable. I don't mind though,"

"What don't you mind?"

"That you're on your period." He whispered in her ear as he placed his hands on her waist to keep her steady.

"You're disgusting." She said slapping him on the chest but laughing nonetheless. "Johnny said you always flirt with girl groups."

"Asshole. Wait- were you jealous when I was talking to those girls?"

"Who? I didn't see you talking to any girls," she replied, playing dumb. Yuta didn't believe her but decided to let it go. "What do you wanna do now?"

"You know."