-15-

[ imma choke y'all. Yuta and Mira are cute. But lmao ]

She woke up to the sound of loud screaming. With a groan she walked into the living room and saw Yuta pacing around while pulling his hair. He had pretty long hair actually. It was shiny and silky- that's off topic though.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He said as she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"I did. You woke up, ate food and then fell back asleep. It was actually kind of funny," he just glared at her in response.

"I'm going to be late!" He was freaking out. Mira felt bad but she was still kind of sleepy so she wasn't grasping the situation yet.

"Late for what? I can drop you off," she offered already reaching for the car keys.

"No, I'll take the bus."

"That'll take some time. You'll get wherever your late for earlier if I drop you off," Yuta started considering it. He still had an hour before his schedule started. It would probably take more than an hour to get there in the bus.

"Okay." She smiled at him and wore her shoes.

He was slightly impressed when he entered her car. The car itself wasn't what impressive but the fact that she owned one. He didn't know many people who did. Buses and subways were pretty efficient here.

"What's the address? I'll put it in the GPS,"

"No, I'll you give you the directions." She just nodded and did as she was told.

She parked in front of a Starbucks. He gave her a confused look. She didn't even say anything and walked out the car. He stayed inside not really knowing what to do. She came back after a few minutes holding two coffees and muffins.

"Eat this. You'll get hungry," he just thanked her. She really did take good care of him. He didn't know how he could thank her for everything she did for him.

She looked so cold and unapproachable but she was quite the opposite. He wondered if she thought the same about him.

"Can you stop staring at me?" She said without turning to look at him and kept her eyes fixed on the road.

"Can you really blame me? You have a big pimple-"

"Yuta!"

"I'm kidding! You look pretty,"

"I haven't washed my face,"

"I've seen worse."

"When?"

"That time you didn't wash your hair for a week-"

"Okay, that's enough. You can actually throw yourself out the car,"

"I'm joking! I like how you look when you drive. It's sexy," Mira rolled her eyes and slapped him on the chest. He saw a small smile on her lips that she kept trying to repress.

He was glad his comment made her happy. He wanted her to be happy, she deserved.