-14-

[ should I make a playlist for this book? Pls vote and comment! <3 ]

"Is that a hickey?" Was the first thing she said to him as soon as she saw him. He came yesterday from his short trip to Thailand.

A dark shade of red painted his cheeks upon hearing her words. He didn't even get to defend himself before she noticed the rest of the marks on his body.

"Why do you have so many bruises on your arm?" She grabbed his hand and saw blue on his wrist. He even said some scratches on some of his fingers. "What the hell-"

"I'm fine. I've been just working a lot these days," she bit the inside of her cheeks. What was he doing that caused so much damage on his body?

"You need to be more careful! You'll end up causing yourself more harm if you don't take better care of yourself,"

"Ah, stop worrying."

"How do you expect me not to worry? I see you after a while and you're like this!" And then suddenly she placed a hand on his forehead to feel the warmth. He had dark circles and bags under his eyes.

He was drained of all energy.

"You're sick," she said making him sit down on the couch. Yuta couldn't protest at this point. She wasn't the most stubborn person but she had her moments. "Wait here."

She went to her kitchen to grab some pills and water. She also pulled her phone out of her pocket and ordered some food.

"Take this," he took the medicine from her and thanked her. "Do you want to take a short nap?"

Yuta slowly nodded knowing that his condition was bad. He was also enjoying the fact that someone was taking care of him. His friends were great but this was different.

He laid down on the couch and closed his eyelids. Mira came only seconds later holding a pillow and blanket. She sighed as she lifted his head to put the pillow underneath. She covered his body with the blanket.

Without being aware, her thumb ran over his soft cheek.

"You act like you're so damn tough but you're just a baby." She whispered still lightly stroking his face with a frown.

"I'm your baby," he mumbled making her gasp.

"Shut up and sleep." But this time she was the one who was blushing furiously.