10. dracula

I open my eyes noticing I'm laying in a bed that isn't mine. Where am I? Then it all comes back to me. The carwash, me finding Damon, Damon killing that guy. Oh my god my boyfriends a serial killer. I look around and spot him leaning against the wall with a calm expression on his face. We stare at each other for a bit as I try to decide what to do.

"Should I be running or calling the cops right now?" I ask getting up and flinging my legs over the side of the bed. A small smile creeps onto his face and I'm confused the why it doesn't make me want to scream for help.

"Kylie I need to tell you something and I don't want you to freak out." Damon says walking over slowly and sitting next to me. I nod slowly hoping this isn't his 'I'm going to kill you speech'.

"I'm a vampire." He says seriously and I try not to laugh on the inside.

"Damon." I reply seriously and he looks relieved.

"Yeah." He replies looking super intense.

"I'm an alien." I say seriously and his face just falls. I chuckle a little forgetting I'm sitting next to a murderer.

"Seriously Kylie." Damon says looking a little frustrated. I just roll my eyes and get up.

"What I really want to know is why you killed that guy and drank blood." I say crossing my arms which brings me to realize I'm only wearing my black bikinis. Oh well.

"Because I'm a vampire!" He yells throwing his arms up in the air.

"Ugh god the jokes old Damon." I groan rolling my eyes again. Is he high or something?

"If this relationship is going to work we need a little bit of seriousness." He says getting up and walking over to me.

"Well that's rich coming from the guy who's pretending to be Dracula." I retort annoyed with him. What game is he playing right now?

"Kylie, please. I want this to work." He pleads looking sympathetic.

"Call me when you have a proper explanation." I scoff walking out. I hear him call for me but I don't bother. I like to have the upper hand in relationships.

Hey everyone!

Sorry for the lack of updates!

I hope your liking this story so far. Let me know if you have any ideas for it.

Till next time x