21. 50's baby

Fresh. That's all I want. I know I always say this but today is the day I get my life together. I have grieved over my parents for long enough and now it's time to get back to how it use to be. I'm a hot popular teenager in high school. That's who I am. And I have been in denial for long enough now. I wanna get back out there ya know.

So I decided the best way to do that is to head to the 50s dance tonight. Tonight i'm dressing as sandy from grease and let me tell you it's smokin. I decide i'm not going to ask anyone to join me. I'm not going to answer the calls from all these guys i'm just going to show up and see what happens. I'm going to live wild and free again... Not that I really stopped doing that but it's fun to say.

School dances. Oh it's good to be back at it again. Walking in and having the jocks hit on you, the nerds drool over you, the freaks try to hang out with you and best of all the cheerleaders try to be you. The school is at my fingertips. And let me tell you I love it. I love control.

I spot Elena walk in with Stephan, Jeremy and Damon but I just look away. Because first of all it's embarrassing that Elena's here because she absolutely ruins my image and she's annoying as fuck. Second of all some guy slipped some weed into my bra for a dance and I don't want Jeremy getting high again. Third of all I cried in front of Stephan which is the so embarrassing and weak and ugly and I never want him to see me ever again. And fourth Damon looks super sexy and I can't get involved again because I just get myself into shit every time.

After spiking the punch (an annual tradition of mine that must be done at any school event... I mean come on someone's gotta do it!) I turn around to spot Damon dancing with a pathetic cheerleader. A blonde bimbo dresses as one of the pink ladies. As if. I look way sexier! I mean my tits are practically falling out of my leather jacket! Oh my gosh... I see what he's doing. That jerk is only dancing with her to piss me off. He wants make up sex. Well he's playing with the wrong girl. I spot Tyler across the room taking a swig of a flask. Perfect. Two can play this game.

As I strut up to Tyler and pull him behind me to the dance floor I look at Damon and see him shake his head a little

As I strut up to Tyler and pull him behind me to the dance floor I look at Damon and see him shake his head a little. I know how much Damon hates Tyler, for crying out loud the dickhead compelled me to break up with him. So when a slow song comes on and Tyler and I dance Damon's eyes literally flare up. Funnily causing me to chuckle a little. I didn't realise how much control I had over him. It's ironic in a way because he's the one that should be controlling me.

After a while it get bored and decide it's time to spice things up. I leave Tyler with Caroline and head to a classroom to light up. I know I said I'd get my life in order but this is the most dull dance ever. Nobody's drinking the punch, I'm the only one dressed slutty, everyone that's hitting on me I've already hooked up with and Damon's playing the long game. As I light up I feel an instant relief. Ooo this is what life is all about. Smoking a joint in your classroom whilst your vampire hotty snuggles up to a cheerleader to make you want him more than you already do. Literally my life.