17. georgia

To my own astonishment, I jolt awake. Breathing heavily I look around to see Damon driving his car in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey, hey calm down your okay," Damon assures as he pulls over. I don't know why but I lean forward and kiss him. We kiss so passionately it's like we haven't seen each other in a thousand years. All I want is him and all he want's is me. Then I face reality.

"Damon I was in a mother f*cking car crash!" I scream leaning out and opening the car door. I pace back and forth screaming profanities.

"Kylie calm d-," Damon begins but I cut him off.

"Did I kill him! Oh, sh*t! What have I done!" I yell stopping to look at Damon.

"Kill who?" Damon asks unsure.

"The guy! I swerved the car because there was a man on the road!" I explain freaking out.

"What? I didn't see a man." Damon assures trying to calm me down.

"Maybe I hallucinated. I was so drunk! Ugh! Why did I drive! I'm such an idiot!" I scream pacing around like a lunatic.

"Kylie you need to breathe," Damon states calmly whilst placing his hands on my shoulders to calm me down. "You didn't kill anyone."

I sigh and let Damon hug me. To be honest it's quite a surprising gesture knowing he isn't the hugging type. Then I lean out and give him a questioning look.

"Okay now tell me where the f*ck we are," I state causing him to chuckle.

"Georgia." He states casually and I nod looking around.

"Brilliant," I reply hopping on the front of the car.

"How come your not mad?" Damon questions seriously.

"I dunno do you want me to be mad? I can do it really well." I joke and he laughs.

"Do you want to call Elena or something?" He asks offering his phone.

"Nope," I reply casually.

"Why did I have a feeling you would say that." He says.

After an hour or so of driving, we end up at a bar. Damon is busy talking to a witch or whatever so I decide to call Elena back outside.

"Kylie! Where the hell have you been I've been calling you for hours! You haven't been home in two days!" She screams through the phone.

"Elena I'm fine, I've just been... busy," I reply whilst kicking an empty can.

"What do you mean busy?" Elena asks in a serious voice.

"You know just the usual," I state casually and I can hear her huff.

"Yeah, well your usual is hooking up with guys, drinking and doing stupid things." She jokes, when she is actually spot on.

"Well, I hooked up with two guys, drunk myself to oblivion, got in a car crash and may have killed someone," I say casually waiting for her to reply.

"WHAT!" She screams and I have to move my phone from my ear because of the sheer volume.

"Just kidding, calm down Mum. Why did you call anyway?" I ask hoping to hang up soon because she is getting on my last nerve.

"You know how Damon and Stephan both dated Katherine? Well, it turns out were her doppelgangers and we look the exact same as her." Elena states causing me to hang up. What! Is Damon only with me because of her? Does he imagine I'm her? What if he doesn't even like me? I wonder as I walk into the bar only to head to the counter and take three shots consecutively.