F-up feelings

YOONGI'S POV

I followed Jimin just to see him laughing it up with some wannabe model bitch. I growled and stomped to my studio. The moment I walked in I banged my head on the wall. "Fucking hell". I groaned. Somehow during these two weeks I caught feelings for Jimin.

I don't even know where they came from. All I did was watch him dance, giggle and smile for two weeks. That's all. Sometimes I watch him eat and walk away... I'm a fucking creep. What the fuck is wrong with me?. I really need help.

I repeatedly banged my head on the wall. "See I told you, he needed help". A voice said next to my door. "You don't know that, he's properly fucking some one". The other voice said. "You think he's a top? Bullshit he's so small". The first voice replied.

"Well Jin thought you were a top but that's false". "That's because you won't let me!". "See that shit right there is the reason why your a bottom Tae, your pouting face is adorable". "No it's not! Shut up". "I also can't take you seriously". "You bitch! respect your Hyung!". "And you need to respect your daddy Tae".

This needs to stop. I clear my throat and they jumped. During their little argument I left my studio just to watch it in person. "I knew you were the top". I said. "Shut up!". TaeHyung answered. "To hell with this, move". Jungkook pushed me out the way and entered my studio. "Disrespectful". I growled. TaeHyung laughed and he also pushed me aside. "I will kill you both". I told them and closed my door.

They are the only two people that knew I like Jimin and that pissed me off. We sat in silence till Jungkook broke it. "Ok since no one is going to touch the elephant in the room I'll do it, you have NO chance in hell with Jimin". I looked at him. "Well you don't". TaeHyung said sitting on Junkook's lap. I sighed. "I know". I said quietly.

We ordered some food and I had to watch in horror as the couple started to feed each other. I gagged. "Stop with that shit". I told them. "Just picture Jimin sitting on your lap". Jungkook said. "DON'T!". TaeHyung yelled but I already ran to the bathroom.

I came back and they smirked at me. "Fuck off". I said and sat by my computer. "You already did". Jungkook said and I heard TaeHyung hit him. "Stop with the bullshit and help me get Jimin". I said. "You have no chance". They said at the same time. "Then leave!". I shouted and they laughed at me. "No". They said. 'Damn it'

My head was on my desk for about a half a hour and then these two damn brats started poking me. "If your dead then I'm not moving you". Jungkook said still poking me. "Stop!". I yelled pushing his hand away. "Your must have been sleeping because we said we will help you with Jimin". TaeHyung stated. "Re-really?". I mummer. "Yup!". TaeHyung exclaimed. "Thank you?". I said.

They just blinked at me. "Why did you thank us in a form of a question?". Jungkook asked. "Because y'all want something". I rolled my eyes at them. "And your right". TaeHyung answered. "What the hell do y'all want?". I asked. "Simple Hyung....

"We want to you to help us with our song".