Here's Min!

JIMIN'S POV

Everything about this place was absolutely disgusting. "Dude there's now way in HELL Jin is in here". Hoseok said. "He wouldn't even make it this far without gasping for air". Hoseok says shivering. "How did you not see that all rose pink car out there?". I asked.

"There was a car?". I looked at Hoseok just shaking my head. "He's in here". I said then we heard drilling coming from down the hall. "Let's go". I pulled Hoseok along and we ran.

There was a door cracked opened and we peer inside. "Oh my me". I gasped.

 I gasped

                          MIN'S POV

We see Jin holding a hammer and he hit Yuto's knee with it. "What the hell is doing?!?". I didn't hear Hoseok at all, why? Because Min came out. "He's doing something that I should have done". Hoseok looked at me. "Jimin? You sound...". "Different? I am, I'm Min, Jimin's personality, nice to meet you Sun man". I held out my hand for a handshake.

Hoseok just looked at me in surprise. "What? Never saw a personality before? I'm pretty sure Jin has one". I chuckled. "Jimin umm...". I waved my hand. "Never said anything yeah he doesn't like being judge but you knew that". I said. "Now". I kicked the door with my foot, scaring both Jin and that bastard. "Jin-Jin! How marvelous to see you!". I cheered.

Jin looked beyond surprised to see us and I couldn't blame him, I mean I am stunning. "Ho-Hoseok? Ji...". "Stop right there". I said. I bowed to him. "The names Min doll". I winked at Jin and he blushed. "Delicious". I said biting my lip.

Hoseok hit me and I was quick to point my gun at him. "Touch me again, do it". I threatened. Hoseok slowly backs away. "Aww, I'm just kidding! come here!". I gave him a hug. "If you touch me again I will bury you". I whisper in his ear.

Jin cleared his throat and I gave him my full attention. "Yes sexy?". I smirked at him. "How did you find me?". He asked. "Jimin bugged your car and I told him not too, like no privacy". I said with disappointment in my voice. "Are you here to stop me?". Jin put a hand on his hip. "I will dominant you Jin, keep it up". I said. "Excuse me?". He said. "Nothing and stop? Hun no, I'm here to help!".

Hoseok gave me a 'what the fuck' look and I grinned at him. "Your here to help?". Jin said stunned. "Of course lovely". I said walking to him. I kissed his hand and looked at Yuto, who looked petrified. I removed the gagged so he can answer my question. "How does it feel?". I asked with venom. Yuto said nothing, so I shot him in his balls. "UGHH!". Yuto cried out. "Min!". Hoseok yelled and I shot by him. "Fuck up Hoseok".

I watched Hoseok drop to the ground scared. "Min! That was uncalled for!". Jin shouted and I pouted. "Sorry pudding, I was still in my rage mode, I'm sorry Hoseok". I said playing with the gun. "I-it's o-ok just stay away from me". Hoseok said. "Ok!". I bounced and hit Yuto with the gun. "Now, where are the toys?". I looked around the room looking for things. I see a tool box in the corner and I laughed.

I skipped to the tool box and pulled out a screwdriver. "Since my little pudding already used the hammer in the lower region". I said. "I'ma go... Here". I stabbed Yuto in his eye. "AHHH....MMM". I gagged him again. I picked up a nail and shoved it in his ear. I picked up a pipe wrench and repeatedly started to beat his rib cage in. "Your supposed to be cheering!!!". I shouted at Yuto and I hit him in the neck.

"Mi-Min". I stopped everything when I heard Jin's voice. "What is it plum?". I asked. "Is it my turn?". He asked. Hoseok mouth flew open when he said that. "Hyung!". He yelled. "What? I'm bored". Jin whined. "Your so cute!". I yelped.

"Come love". I extended my hand to Jin and he took it. I cleared my throat so he wouldn't see me blush. "Here have some fun ok?". I told him and handed Jin the wrench. "Eh? Where are you going?". He asked. I smirked wickedly at him.

"I'm going to get my baby".