Going home

YOONGI'S POV

I was jumping up and down. "You do?!?". Alibe shouts. "I do! And he's ok! He's ok Ali!". I yelled in joy. "Then to hell with this manic, we leaving". Alibe say and cleans off her sword. "Where is he?!?". We all turn to Yuto with disgust. "He's joking right?". Taemin asked. "He's not a comedian to tells jokes". I said. "And it wasn't funny". Alibe added. I laughed. "Can we leave now?". I asked. "Yup".

We were about to leave but Taemin had other plans. "You made me look like a monster!". He shouted. Taemin jumped on Yuto and viciously punches him in his face. "That's what I'm talking about! Whip that ass!". Alibe cheers. "I underestimated him". I grinned while I watched Taemin beat Yuto's face in. The beating went on for about five more minutes till I have enough.

"Alright Taemin, let's go". I said. However, Taemin didn't stop. "He's going to kill him". Alibe said. "He's going to kill him". I repeated. We looked at each other and pulled Taemin away from Yuto. "Damn! Look at his face". Alibe just started to laughing. "Your not as weak as you look". I said to Taemin.

"He deserved it... Wait I look weak?". He asked. "Would you stop wasting my time so we can leave". I said. "Always wasting time". Alibe said shaking her head and we walked out the room. "What?!?". Taemin shouts behind us and I chuckled.

"Let's go Taemin! Jimin needs me!". I yelled towards. "Stop running so I can catch up!". Taemin shouted. I laughed and both Alibe and I continued to run from Taemin. "Fuck you both!".

 "Fuck you both!"

We all made our way back to Yuji's house, panting. "Fuck y'all". Taemin says trying to catch his breath. "You good". I said wheezing. Someone shot at us and we ducked. "I'm too pretty to die!". Taemin says and jumps into the pool.

"You bitch!". I yelled. "Alibe did you... Ali?". I looked around and she was gone. "YOU WON'T DIE FOR ME!?!?". I screamed. "No!". She yelled back from somewhere. "Where the fuck were you?!?".

I heard Jin's voice from the window shout. I didn't shiver, I just felt cold and that scared me. "Why did you shoot at us!?!". I yelled. "Because Jimin tried to call you and you didn't answer and he got scared!". Jin shouted. "Oh, sorry". I said.

"So-sorry!?! Hell nah, stay where you are I'm coming to shot your heart out!". Jin smiles and disappeared. "That's your ass". Taemin says from the pool. "I'm shooting you too Taemin". Jin says from behind me.

I just stood there, emotionless and already ready to die. "Yoongi, get your shit, we leave in a hour". Jin says and walked back in the house. "Oh so he wasn't going to kill you?". Alibe asked. "Mmm". I hummed and ran behind a tree to throw up. "He's that scary?". Taemin asked. "If you think Yoongi is scary then Jin will change your mind". Alibe told him. "Oh so stay on his good side?". He said. "Stay on his good side". She replied.