My solo

JIMIN'S POV

The show was almost over and my solo was coming up. I was in my dressing room alone, taking deep breaths to relax myself. "You good?". Min asked me. "I'm good Min, I got this". I said looking in the mirror. "Of course you do Jimin... Your dad". I heard Min say but stopped. "Eh? What about him?" I asked. "He always saw you doing this". Min replied.

"I don't understand?". I said confused. "Your dad will always come to your room and wished for you to do what will make you happy". Min said. "He also left you something". Min adds. "H-he did?". I asked. "Yeah, he was going to give it to you before you graduated but...". Min stopped. "Min, how do you know all this?". I asked. "I umm been with you the whole time". He said.

"But you said you've been with me since Ving died". I said. "I lied". Min said. "Of course you did". I rolled my eyes. "I've been with you the moment you turned five". Min said. "Wait so you...". I paused. "I handled all your problems since then". Min said. "You". I gasped. "I did ALOT of fucked up things, so your welcome". Min said. "Aww thank you". I giggled. "No prob Jimin, now I'll leave". Min says. "Wait!". I yelled. "Hmm?". Min hums. "Do me a favor".

I was back staged waiting for my turn when I was hugged by everyone. "Ok! I get it, I'm not nervous". I giggled. "You better not be". Yoongi grumbled. "If something happens to you, I will have this shows ASS!". Jin said grinning like a psycho. "Right... Anyway, good luck Hyung". Jungkook said hugging TaeHyung. "Break a leg Hyung!". He giggled.

"Shut the hell up, Jimin break all them legs that way people will remember you". Hoseok said making everyone look at him oddly. "You get me so well bitch". I said tearing up. "I know, now give me a hug bitch". I gave him a huge hug. "This is one friendship I will never understand". Namjoon says shaking his head. "Jimin, you up in ten". A producer says. "I'm ready". I told him. "Good luck Jimin!". My friends said together. "Thanks". I smiled.

"I hope you all had a wonderful evening because I did! And now to end the show with someone I know blew you all away! Bts's Jimin!".