Jimin game

JIMIN'S POV

It took everything in me not to scream. "Umm I think I heard you wrong, someone said that y'all don't know where Yoongi is, can someone fix that please". I said and no one said a word. "Um-umm that's wh-what JUNGKOOK said". Yuji responded.

I put the phone down, walked in the kitchen and screamed. Browns came running to me and started whining. "No! I'm ok! I'm sorry". I smiled at him. "Just got some news that wouldn't had happened if people would LISTEN TO ME!". I screamed. Browns shook his head. "Right!?! People NEVER listen me". I told him. "Come Browns, I need to yell at some dumbass people and my Eomma".

I hear them yelling over the phone. "That freak has my baby!". "Jimin! Are you there!?!". "Jimin please answer me!?!?". "Jimin! Are you ok?!?". "Yuto you son of a bitch I'll kill you?!?". I smirked when I heard them panicking like that. "Hey Browns, wanna play a game with me?". I grinned at the dog and he barks. "Good boy, now shh". I picked the phone back up and had some fun.

"Shh and listen to me please". I said trying not to laugh. "Jimin, what's going on?". Hoseok asked. "Look Yuto knew you all were coming to get me, he knew that y'all will go to Japan to look for me but I'm still in Korea". I told them with a scared voice. "Wait he was in the room when you said all that?". Namjoon said. "Yes, but now I'm hiding from him, Yuji your brother is crazy". I said with a fake sniff.

"Oh god Jimin, I am so sorry". Yuji says in a soft tone. "Jimin do you know where you are?". Jin asked. "No Eomma, all I knew is that I'm surrounded by water, I hear it all the time". I replied. "Water? There's so many places!". TaeHyung groaned. I heard him get hit. "Shut up, my child needs help". Jin said.

I giggled silently and looked at Browns. When I did, Browns pushed a cart to the front door making it sound like someone was trying to come in. "Jimin what was that?". Hoseok asked scared. "Its him, I have to go, I'm sorry". I whispered. "We're coming Jimin! Don't worry!". "Hang on love mama's on his way!". I held in my laughter and looked at Browns again. He hits the door again.

"I have to go, good bye". I said. "Please tell Yoongi I'm sorry". I added. "Jimin! wa...". I hang up and fell to the ground with tears coming down my face because I laughed so hard. "Oh god". I wiped my tears away. "I'm terrible". I said and Browns barked. "Don't agree with me". I hissed. "Browns, that is what happens when you piss me off, I will make you miserable". I smiled at the cute dog. "Now you hungry because I am".

I made me and Browns some lunch. "I should totally be a dog chef because I can throw down". I giggled seeing Browns eat the meal I made him by scratch. "Its good isn't it?". I asked and Browns literally jumps in the air. "Thank you". I chuckled. "After this, I'll let out to play, while I make a phone call ok?". I pat his head and he barks happily. "Good boy". I said. "I should get a cat". I said out of no where and Browns growls at me.

"God it was a joke". I huffed and walked out.