Kidnapped

JIMIN'S POV

"Mine". I pulled something closed to me to sniff it but I popped up. "That's not Yoongi's scent". I looked around and realized that I was in a different room.

 I looked around and realized that I was in a different room

"Pretty! Oww!". I yelled and laid back down. "My head hurts". I groaned in pain and saw some things on the nightstand. I saw medicine, water and some porridge sitting there. "He's so sweet". I smiled at Yoongi's sweetness. I took the medicine and ate the porridge. "That was actually really good". I said. "Well night". I covered myself up and went back to sleep.

I woke back up confused. "Now where in the world am I?". I asked myself and jumped out of bed. I looked at the window and gasped. "This isn't Yoongi's house, its super quiet here". I said and went to the door.

"Lo-locked". I started to panic. "Hey, Yoongi? This isn't funny". I chuckled nervously and tried to open the door again but it didn't open. "Yo-Yoongi?". I said his name again. "Your so cute".

I fell to the ground with tears already filling my eyes. "To be honest with you, this isn't your fault, Yoongi is the one to blame, he should have played fair and this even isn't the third strike". My stalker said behind me. "Ho-how did this happen?". I think to myself wiping my tears away. "I can tell you what happen, here let my help you up". He started walking towards me. "DON'T TOUCH ME!".

The stalker stops and I ran to the bathroom, locking the door shut. "Jimin, please, I'm not going to hurt you, I'll explain what happened". I covered my ears. "Shut up! What did you do to him?!?". I yelled. "I did nothing to him... Well at least not physically". He said. Oh my god. I cried all over again. "Leave him alone, just leave him alone please". I whisper.

The stalker went quiet for a minute. "I have no use for him or your friends anymore since I got what I wanted". He answered. "Now, I'll go, I need to get you a few things, bye love". No. I ran out the bathroom to the door but it was locked. "Wait! Let me out!". I banged on the door shouted. "Please!". I yelled in tears. "Please".

I was in the bed, still crying to myself. "What did you do Yoongi?". I asked. "I want to go home, I want Yoongi". I wipe my tears away just so more can fall. Suddenly, I stopped everything. "What the fuck am I doing?". I said. "I can totally take this guy, I was not raised to be a victim, I was raised to be cute and dangerous". I giggled. "Time to get the hell out of here". I got out of bed with a spring in my step.

I hid behind the door with a leg of the dresser that I broke off. When he opened the door, I hit him in his head hard and he fell to the ground. I ran out the room to find the front door but I didn't find it. "What?". I ran in a different direction but it was a dead end. "What is going on!". I yelled anger. "Lost?". I tensed up when I heard him behind me. "Like I didn't know you were going to do that".

He walks slowly to me and wrapped his arms around me. "You have to think better love". He chuckled and I joined in. "So do you". I said and stabbed him with a screwdriver in his stomach. "Ahh!". He leaned against the wall and a ran again. "Ok I was lucky to find that, now God of luck help my find the exit!". I ran and ran but every corner I turned it was always a dead end.

"No". I crumble to the ground tired and crying. "I underestimated you Jimin". He said. I already gave up. "I tried". I smiled weakly to myself. "Now, come love, I know your tired, let me take you back to your room". He held his hand out to me. I looked at his hand sadly and I took it. "Good boy". He picks me up and carries me to the room.

"Yoongi, please find me".