Field trip!

YOONGI'S POV

"I have to tell you something". I felt my heart beat faster then normal. "What is it?". Taemin asked me with worried all over his face. 'Shit'. I started to take deep breath and Taemin gave me a bag. "I don't know what to do for panic attacks Yoongi so you need to calm down".

I looked at him. "I wasn't having a panic attack!". I yelled. "Then you fooled me". He said laughing. "Get that bag away from me". I hissed. "Alright but I'll just leave it here". Taemin placed the bag next to me. "Asshole". I mumbled. "Now what do you need to tell me". Taemin tilted his head at me. "Right umm you see Jimin...". Suddenly my lights went off.

"Hell no! I paid my lights!". I shouted. "Umm Yoongi? Its raining". Taemin pointed to the window. "So!?!". I yelled. Taemin looks me up and down. "You... Never mind, I'm staying the night so I'll just go now". He says and walks upstairs. "Hey!". I yelled at him. "Bastard". I grumbled. "What did he mean when he said that its raining? I can see that". I huffed. Then it clicked.

"Oh! The storm knocked out my power". I said. "Taemin! I understand now!". I shouted while walking upstairs to my room. "Great! Now shut up!". He yelled back. Fuck he talking to like that?. "I have a gun!". I shouted and smirked. "Sorry! Good night!". He replies back. "Better be". I laughed and went to my room.

When I opened my room door, I saw Jimin's shirt on my bed and smiled weakly at it. I picked it up and held it closely to me. "Don't worry Jimin, your King is coming to get you". I said and immediately wanted to puke. "That sounded terrible, Jimin needs to say that". I shivered and went to lay down. "Good night Jimin, we're coming for you". I said and went to sleep afterwards.

I felt so uncomfortable for some reason. It was like someone was breathing near me. I didn't even open my eyes and I swung my fist at whatever it was. I heard someone fall to the ground. I opened my eyes and laughed.

 I opened my eyes and laughed

"Ouch! You hit me!". TaeHyung whined holding his cheek. "You were breathing on me and invading my personal space". I told him. "You hit me!". TaeHyung said again. "Self defense". I shrugged. "I'm telling Kookie!". He shouted. "Go ahead". I huffed and got out of bed. TaeHyung got up, smirked at me and ran out my room. I shrugged my shoulders and went to my bathroom.

I went downstairs and I saw everyone, that made me groan. I saw TaeHyung sitting on Jungkook's lap. When TaeHyung saw me he grinned wickedly at me. I was going to approach him but I was choked and slammed against a wall by Jin.

"You hit my step child? I will kill you". Jin says and chokes me harder. "Akk!". I pat him on his arm to tell him to stop but he didn't listen. "Taemin said the jet is ready". Alibe said.