Reveal

JIMIN'S POV

Its day two with my stalker and I'm already sick of him

Its day two with my stalker and I'm already sick of him. The only thing that I liked was this room, then again I don't know anything else about this place. I sighed and went to look at the window. "I would jumped but this world needs my cuteness". I giggled and smiled when I saw a butterfly. "I want to be free too". I said. "You can be".

 "You can be"

I look at him and huffed. "And how can I be free?". I asked. "Easy". He said and walks over to me and pins me to the wall. "Let me go!". I yelled. "Shh". He started to rub my area with his hand. "N-no st-stop". I stuttered. "Hmm, should I do something else?". He said and went to unbutton my pants but I pushed him away. "I said no!". I punched him and he fell.

"That hurt doll". He got up and dusted his self off. "Come on". I put my fist up, ready to fight him. "Your going to fight me?". He chuckled. "I am so turned on right now". He said. "Fine, I'll play and if I win, I'll have you and don't worry I won't hur...". I punched him again. "Fuck you, now fight me". I ordered. "God that was hot but alright". He says and charged at me.

"Fuck". I was tired and sweating. Everytime I swung at him, he either dodges them or pushes me lightly away. "Fight me damn it!". I shouted at him. He moved but he grabs my hair roughly. "Oww! Let go!". I yelled. "I thought we were doing some kinky role play stuff". He asked and let's me go. I slapped him and kicked him between his legs. "Don't fucking touch my hair". I hissed.

He laughs through his pain and leaned against a wall. "Sorry I forgot that you like your hair". He said. "What?". I said. "Your hair, you always liked it". He replied. I went to punch him again but he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me. "Get off!". I shouted. He used his knee and pressed down on my area. "Ugh!". I cried out. "What's the matter Jimin?". He pressed down even more and rubs his knee on my member.

"St-stop". I said trying not to moan. "I think you like it". He chuckled. I elbowed him in his face and he groaned in pain. "Get up". I demanded. He giggles. "Your still a little fighter". He said. "Fight me!". I yelled. "Take off something, I feel hot just looking at you and not in that way". I said. "Fine by me". He took off his hoodie and he had some arms on him. "Shit".

"Should we continue?". He asked. I charged at him and he moves gracefully. "Try again for a nickel". He said and I lunged at him and he moves. I wasn't trying to hit him, I was aiming for the mask. I need to know who he is. "Your so cute". He grabs me and pins me against the wall. "Let me go!". I wiggled and he turns me around, making me unable to see him.

He started to rub his self on my ass. "Get off me!". I shouted. "But I thought you wanted to have fun". He said. "Eh?". His voice is normal. "Ahh!". I moaned out when he licks my neck. "His mask is off". I thought to myself. "You were aiming for my mask right? So I took it off". He said and moves away from me. I took a deep breath and turned around and my jaw dropped.

 I took a deep breath and turned around and my jaw dropped

"Hello Jimin".