The Yoon game

YOONGI'S POV

I waited for Jimin to say something but he never did. He looks at me, shook his head and walked out. "Jimin?". I said and ran after him. "Jimin!". I called out because I didn't see him. I pulled my hair at my stupidity. "Why am I so fucking difficult?". I asked myself. "Born like that I guess".

I glared at Jungkook who was drinking banana milk out a big ass cup. "Where is Jimin?". I asked. "He left and he looked disappointed, did you not satisfied him?". Jungkook chuckles but I didn't. "What happen?". He asked and I explained everything that happened in the dance studio. "You are a idiot".

I chuckled at his statement because its true. "You have no idea what your doing do you?". Jungkook asked me and I just stare at him. He sighed. "Your forcing a new life on Jimin that he doesn't want and you never once asked what Jimin wanted to do and there's Jimin giving you what you always wanted and your being a bitch, now tell me Hyung, is that fair?". Jungkook said.

Everything that he just said made me feel like a dick. "I-I didn't realize that I did that". I rubbed my face, anger at myself. "I'm so stupid". I said. "I already knew that". I shot Jungkook a evil stare. "What? You said the statement Hyung, I just confirmed the truth". I lunged at Jungkook but he dodges and runs off. "I WILL MURDER YOU!". I screamed and felt my phone vibrate. "Unknown". I smirked. "Lets have fun".

 "Lets have fun"

I laughed at his little threat. "Guess he didn't realize that he missed up first, weird". I shrugged my shoulders and texted him back.

 I shrugged my shoulders and texted him back

I wanted to put my phone away but the stalker called me. "Of course". I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. "Missed me already? I usually don't talk to one night stands but your special". I laughed. "2809 West Jui Street". He said. I raised my brow at the address. "Congrats you know my parents address, talk about creepy". I huffed. "I WILL KILL THEM!".

I laughed so damn hard when he said that. "You can try but it won't work". I told him. "And why is that?". He asked. "Because they are my parents". I said. "My dad will shoot you on sight no questions asked and my mom will beat your ass so bad that she will turn into a sadist and enjoy it more then she should". I said.

"Oh and by the way, we have the mafia and the law on our side so throw hands if you want, I just hope your bulletproof". I added. "You". He said. "Hold that thought". I hung up on him and called Namjoon. "What do you want? I'm busy". He answered angrily. "Bulletproof". I said. Namjoon went quiet for a minute and I hated it. "Your a fucking genius, I'll get on that bye now". He hung up and I laughed.

I went straight to my studio ignoring my phone the whole time.

Which was a big mistake.