Morning after

YOONGI'S POV

We both woke up the next morning in silence. Jimin was laying on my left with the blanket covering his chest. We been sitting like this for ten minutes now. This is so fucking embarrassing but don't regret nothing I did yesterday at all. "Umm". We said at the same time. "You go first". I said not looking at him. "That was awesome!".

I slowly turn my head to Jimin. "Repeat that?". I asked. Jimin seats up and looks at me. "That... Was... Awesome". He giggled. I blushed. "Umm...?". I didn't know what to say. I'm over here feeling embarrassed about yesterday and then there's Jimin gloating about it. "That's how sex feels like?". He asked. "That was amazing!". Jimin started bouncing up and down.

I missed something here. "Jimin are you ok?". I asked. He stops bouncing. "I'm fine, it's probably my after sex glow... Or I want to have sex again I really don't know". He says tapping a finger on his chin. All I could do was stare at him. Jimin suddenly snuggles next to me. "Hey Hyung lets make breakfast together". He said. "But first should we shower or take a bath?".

I was still trying to figure out what the hell happen to Jimin. "Umm... Shower?". I said confused. "Ok!". He tries to leave but falls to the ground. "Jimin!". I rushed over to him, picked him up and placed him back on the bed. "My fucking ass hurt". He said. "Maybe a bath is better". I laughed and carried him to the bathroom.

I start a bath for Jimin and place a strawberry bomb in it. "Good". I went back to my room and carried Jimin to the tub. I gave him a kiss and turn to leave but Jimin grabs my arm. "Wait where are you going?". He asked with puppy eyes. I smile at him. "I'll be back ok, I promise". I kissed his hand and left.

I panicked the whole damn time trying to call my friend. "Pick the fuck up!". I yelled. "Hello slut". Alibe says finally picking up. "Fucking finally!". I shouted and she hung up on me. "Ahhhhh!". I screamed and called her again. "Hello slut". She answered immediately. I groaned. "Look I need your help". I said. "With?". She replied.

I told her everything about what happened. "If you don't want me to hang up again, then I suggest you give me ALL the nasty details". Alibe said. "Ali please". I begged. "Dets now Yoongi". I grabbed my hair roughly. "Fine!". I gave her what she wanted. "Happy now, freak?". I said. "So very happy, now what is the problem? It seems that you guys had fun". She replied. "Jimin's... Different".

I waited for a reply from her. "Yoongi question". Alibe finally says. "Yeah". "Was Jimin a virgin before you beat that ass black and blue?". I forget. "Yeah he was and I didn't do that". I growled. Alibe starts laughing her ass off. "Well then congratulations Yoongi, he's pregnant!". She exclaimed cheerfully and continues. "What!?!". I screamed.

There's no way he is. Fuck, I didn't use a condom. Oh my god. With people messing with shit now a days he probably is pregnant. "Ali what do I do?!? I don't know how to take care of kids?!? What do they need? Do they eat?!? Will Jimin be in pain!?! How can I man give birth!?!". Alibe stops laughing immediately. "I-I was joking". She told me. I felt so dizzy, so I sat down.

"You there Yoongi?" Alibe whispers. "Fine". I said. "Yeah... Ok? Anyway congrats you now have a clingy boyfriend". She says. "Clingy?". I repeated. "Yup for some people when they lose their v card, they get attached to whoever they give it too". She said. "Is that a good thing?". I ask. "Depends on you Yoongi". She said. "Me?". I replied.

"Yes you, would you like it if Jimin wants to be by your side 24/7? Would you like it if Jimin wanted to go with you everywhere no questions asked? Will you like it if Jimin wants cuddle with you?". She asked. I would. I would like all of that.

"Yes". I told her. "Good now go be with you boyfriend kisses". She hung up. I smiled at everything she said to me. "I would enjoy all of that". I said and went back upstairs to be with him.

My Jimin.