The Jin situation

JIMIN'S POV

Yoongi and I was walking back to the studio hand and hand. "I'm sorry I panicked". I said. Yoongi kissed my hand. "Its ok Jimin, you were just scared that's all". He said. "Your to nice". I giggled. "I'm nice to YOU, everyone else gets on my damn nerves". We laughed. The moment we walked in the studio, I was grabbed by someone.

"Hey!". I looked up and saw Namjoon with a frantic look on his face. "What's wrong Hyung?". I asked. "JIN IS GOING PSYCHO! HELP JIMIN!". He screamed. I was looking around the room and I didn't see Jin anywhere. "Umm where is Jin?". I said. "He's not here". Namjoon replied. "He can see that, he asked where he was". Yoongi grumbled and I laughed. "We haven't seen him and its been a three hours". TaeHyung answered.

"What?". I said coldly. "Where is my mother?". I asked glaring at Namjoon. "Well if you would have let me finish instead of sending your boyfriend on me I would have told you". Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I know you didn't just roll his eyes at me". I said hurt. "I know he didn't just roll his eyes at my best friend". Hoseok says sitting on Yuji's lap. "He totally did". I told him.

My and my bestie took turns in roasting Namjoon. "Your hair makes you look like a middle age female that had her hair dyed by a blind bird who ate strawberries and puked on your head". I sassed. "Your cheeks looks like you had boiled eggs injected into them". Hoseok said. "Your dancing makes me deaf". I said and Hoseok lost it. "Ha! Bitch that was good". He said. "Thank you". I bowed.

The room was filling with Hoseok's and mines laughter. "That was stupid funny". Alibe says coming in the room. "Ali!". I ran and gave her a hug. "Hiya sweets". She said returning the hug. "So did Jin come back yet?". She asked. "You saw him?". TaeHyung said and she nodded.

"He was about to leave till I spoke to him". She said. "Do you know where he went?". Yoongi asked. "Nope". She replied popping the p. "I know he was doing something illegal".

We all looked at Alibe. "How?". I said. "Because when I asked him he said and I quote 'mind your business' I was so proud". She said. "That didn't answer the question". Yuji sighs. "CAN I TALK NOW!?!". We turned to Namjoon. "Wow, why are you shouting? We are right here". I said and he growled at me. "Ohh sexy". I giggled and Yoongi pinched my ass. I bit my lip in order not to moan.

"Don't flirt with ANYONE other then me, do you understand?". Yoongi whispered in my ear. I nodded but Yoongi grabbed my neck. "Use your damn words". He ordered. "Yes King". I said. He smiled at me. "Now speak Namjoon". He said. "First off, we need to have a talk about all this shit and secondly, like I said before Jin is going psycho!". He yelled. "Explain something we don't know!". I yelled back.

Namjoon explained everything we didn't know. I turned to Yuji. "Your brother is either going to die or is dying right now". I told him. "Oh shit". Yuji said. "Namjoon! Where is he!?!". He yelled. "Don't know". Namjoon says bluntly. "Hmm... Your brother dead". Jungkook says drinking his banana milk. "Give me your phone Namjoon!". Yuji shouted. Namjoon gave him his phone.

"What are you doing?". I asked Yuji. "I can use his phone to hack Jin's phone, turn on his location and see where Jin is". He says clicking away on Namjoon's phone. "Mmm, his brain is so damn sexy". I giggled at Hoseok. "Oh he's smart". Yuji said. "Huh?". I said. "Jin did something to his phone making it untraceable, I'm impressed". Yuji grinned. "Are you serious!?! Do you know what this means!?!". I yelled. "Yup".

"My brother is dead".