Roughness

JIMIN'S POV

I had the biggest grin on my face, while looking at Yoongi. "Yo-Yoongi, I sh-should go wi-with Jin Hy-Hyung, he's sc-scary when he's an-angry". I said shaking. Yoongi was just looking at me with lust and hunger in his eyes. "The bed now". I shivered at his dark voice. I went to the bed and sat down but that only lasted a second.

              CRINGE ZONE(SMUT)

Yoongi pushed me roughly and ripped off everything I was wearing. "Yoo...". "Silence". I shut up after that. He handcuffed my wrist tightly and I hissed. "I'm destroying you". He whispered in my ear and started to bite it. "Mmm". I put my head back. He bit my neck and I screamed. "That's what I want to hear". Yoongi chuckled and I glared at him. "None of that, kitten". He blindfolds me.

"Yoongi". I said wiggling a little. I didn't hear anything and I got scared. I felt something cold on my area. "Mmm... What is that?". I asked but he pinched my nipple. "Shit". I hissed. "Quiet". He said and I felt his mouth on my member. "AHHHH!". He's going to hard but I like it. I came almost instantly. "Too quick". Yoongi growled and shoved three fingers in me and roughly moves them.

"AHHH!". I screamed in pleasure. "Please!". I begged. "Hmm?". He hummed. "Just fuck me already!". I shouted. Yoongi laughed and I pouted. "No". He responded. "No? The hell you mean... Mmmm!". He shoved a dildo in me and I felt like crying. "Enjoy". Yoongi said and I felt him get off the bed. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. "King". I panted. "Yes?". He answered. "Please just...". "No".

Yoongi must have turned up the speed because the dildo was going crazy inside me. "Ngh!". I felt the knot in my stomach. "You better not". Yoongi growled. I held in my cum as tightly as I could but Yoongi had other plans. He started pumping me. "No!". I yelled. "Hold it in". He kissed my cheek and pinched my tip tightly. I couldn't hold it anymore and I came. 'Oh no'. I thought to myself.

"You didn't listen to me baby boy, that was a bad thing". Yoongi said in a cheery but cold voice. I was going to tell him that it was his fault but something told me that wasn't a good idea. "I-I I'm sorry King". I said out of breath. "No your not". He said. "But... You should be". He laughed. I don't know what happen to him but I liked it. I heard Yoongi taking off his pants and I got excited but I played it cool.

"You look agitated love". He said. "I'm not". I told him. "Sure". He started to tie my legs together and put them over his shoulder. "Yoongi". I said. "Yes?". He answered. "Can you take the blindfolds off?". I asked. Yoongi didn't say anything and I took it as a good sign... It wasn't. Yoongi rammed his self in me. "SHIT!". I screamed and he started moving roughly. "Fuck, I missed you". He groaned and moved faster.

It took him half a hour to stop and I was already tired. "Sleepy". I whispered lowly. "That's adorable". Yoongi giggled and uncuffed me. I was going to take the blindfold off but he puts them back on. "Ride me". He commanded. "Yoon, I'm tired". I told him. "And I said that was adorable". He placed me right on his lap and entered me. "Nggg!". I yelped. Yoongi slapped my ass and I whimpered. "Ride me".

I put all my sleepiness aside and started bouncing on him. "Fuck". Yoongi put his hands on my waist and helped me bounce faster. "Yoongi!". I yelled bouncing faster. "Its King kitten". He says and started to move his hips. "AHHH!". I moaned loudly. "There's the spot". Yoongi said. "Yoongi! more!". I yelled. He didn't even stop when he put me back on my back.

"AGH! YOONGI!". I wanted to see him so badly so I took off the blindfold. The moment I saw him he smiled at me. "Yoongi". I said and he kissed me. "I really do love you Jimin". He said and kissed my cheek. "I love you too Yoongi". I giggled. "Now that we got that out of the way". He moved faster and I automatically came. "Cute". Yoongi said and continue his assault.

I can feel myself slipping away. Yoongi kept going for a hour. "Yoon". I said. Yoongi didn't say a word but he did finally release inside of me.

"Fuck you". I said and passed out.