Bliss

And yet, there, across the Atrium, appeared the very monster who attempted to possess you just the second before. In his own form, he stood, smirking at the scene of horror which encompassed you and your friends and, noticing the sight, you quickly nudged Harry. For a moment, Harry looked at you confused, before slowly turning back and catching sight of Voldemort - Harry's first time. Really, it felt like you and Voldemort were best buds by now, considering how often you saw each other and how often the man tried to possess your fucking mind. Nevertheless, Harry felt himself gasp as he stared in horror at the noseless creature.

"Don't make nose jokes," you whispered, "he doesn't like it."

"Harry Potter!" Voldemort exclaimed in a joyful tone. "What a sight! I believe it is the first time we meet ... or should I say ... the second time. And you - my dear [F/n] Potter - we meet again!"

"Thought you would've grown a nose by now," you grinned.

"Ah yes ... the humorous, jokey [F/n] Potter."

"That wasn't a joke."

"Tom ... " Dumbledore exhaled, approaching the scene slowly. "[F/n], Harry - get all your friends and get out of here. I will handle it. Go to Grimmauld Place." Dumbledore's ability to take over the scene, take over the conversation, gave you the ability to rush back with Harry into a farther distance, away from Voldemort. You ran towards Draco and Blaise, who stared in horror, frozen at the sight. Consequently, all your other friends from Dumbledore's Army joined you, running across the Atrium, as Dumbledore distracted Voldemort and pursued the fight with him specifically.

"Harry," you cried out, running, "must we go to Grimmauld Place?"

"It's the only place we can go, [F/n]," Harry whispered, running beside you.

By now, all your friends, including you, Draco and Blaise, were sprinting towards the Ministry doors, before bursting out of them quickly. It led to a large set of stairs, and you all ran up them as fast as possible, panting in disbelief.

"I promise - he was so much hotter as Tom Riddle!" You called out, breathing heavily as you charged up the large flight of stairs. You were leading - both you and Harry remained at the front of the entire group running, with Draco's eyes fixed on you from behind.

"What!?" Draco called out.

"Cover your ears!"

"What's Malfoy doing here!?" Harry burst out finally.

"Mind your business, Potter!"

"My business!" Harry scoffed, turning to Draco with furrowed brows, "this is my business! You mind your business, you twat!"

"Leave him be!" Ginny intervened, nudging Harry, as she proceeded to run.

"I demand an explanation!" Hermione added.

"An explanation of what!?" Ron shouted, his head flying back and forth from all the people who spoke, attempting to keep up with the running.

"For the first time in forever - " You shouted, "I'm begging all of you to shut the fuck up!"

If you were the one begging for silence, that definitely meant something. Everyone acquiesced immediately, falling silent, reaching the top of the stairs, which, when you burst through the final doors, took you out to Whitehall - a street in Westminster. It was already night time and, breathing heavily, you stopped as you breathed in the fresh, evening air of London. As everyone had made their way out, Blaise and Draco took it upon themselves to slam the doors shut, and, as soon as the doors closed, they disappeared out of sight, as though they were never there. Sighing, you breathed heavily, staring at the black sky with the faint glimmers of the stars.