Jack in Control

Dear Jack,

I know what you're thinking - why the fuck have I received a letter? Bare with me, for I will explain. It's very old-styled, I know, and you're probably panicking over the fact that you've received it from an owl. He's lovely; his name is Albus and he is my owl. Here - I will say it simply. I know you're a bit crazy too, so I'm sure you'll believe it easily.

Magic exists, and I am a witch. Not the kind of evil witch you associate with Minecraft and stuff - I just can perform magic. It is why you caught my wand when it fell out of my pocket when I attacked that Karen. The reason why I disappear over the course of the year is because I go to a wizard's school. I promise, I know how bizarre this sounds. No, I'm not high. Nor on cocaine. Nor molly. Not even drunk. I am safe and sound. For Christmas holidays, I am at my friend's house, since you know ... my parents are long dead, lol. Thus, I can come and visit you soon. I miss you greatly. I have tea for you.

Your dearest and sexiest,

[F/n] Potter :^)

You felt proud of the letter, setting it off from the Burrow. Mrs Weasley had been calling you down for the past five minutes, telling you to come down for dinner already. When you did, she asked what had taken you so long and you informed her that you were writing a letter for a friend. Everyone was already sitting around the table, eating, including Fred and George, who you hadn't seen in a long time since they'd dropped out of school and opened their own shop.

"I hear [F/n]'s been mingling with the villains," Fred said with a snarky grin, "I always knew she was into being degraded."

"What!?" You cried out, staring at Fred, who laughed alongside George.

"It's fine. We've all gone through the phase of having hots for the evil ones."

You rolled your eyes, taking a seat at the table, as Mrs Weasley shook her head in disapproval, not even wishing to know what Fred was talking about.

"Degraded?" Percy began. "Only weird people must be into that."

"Oh, shut up, Percy - for the love of God - I beg," you cried out.

The entire table applauded.

Some days into the holidays, before Christmas, you'd escaped into London by the use of Floo Powder after Mrs Weasley gave you some. You told her you would be safe, after she kept telling you to take one of your friends with you. You did not require assistance, nevertheless, for you were [F/n] Potter.

You'd arranged to meet with Jack after work, thus it was 6pm when the two of you met outside the Metro in which you used to work. Immediately at the sight of each other, you ran up to each other dramatically. You threw yourself into his arms, as he did the same, and the two of you dramatically hugged each other in the middle of the street, giggling like children.

"Okay, girl," Jack began, "what the fuck is this witch business?"

"Oh, prepare for a long story."

"I've got time."

The two of you walked along the streets of London for hours. You'd explained to him the entirety of your story; from Lord Voldemort, to the Dursleys, to Hagrid, to Hogwarts, to Draco fucking Malfoy. Jack inquired about each and every topic, every person, in full curiosity as his interest peaked. He listened carefully, trying to wrap his head around every little thing you told him. The most intriguing part, nevertheless, was the most mundane part; your story with Draco Malfoy. He had the most to ask about him, and about your feelings for him. It seemed impossible to him for someone like you to actually exhibit loving feelings towards another human. Yeah - bizarre!