Tale of Love

Outside of Buckingham Palace, you and Draco smiled as you lifted up your phone and snapped a selfie of the two of you. You had taken numerous amounts of photos throughout the day; whether they were selfies, or simple photos of Draco as you caught him off guard. During one point, he took the phone from you and told you to smile, and he thus took a photo of you, which he smiled at for the proceeding five minutes. He would tell you how cute you looked, and you would roll your eyes. Similarly, you told him to pose in front of random objects, and there he would stand, handsome as ever, one hand in his pocket and a soft poker face, looking like a natural model. And finally, from Buckingham Palace, you made your way straight to Hyde Park. You ended up sitting in the middle of the entire park, on the grass, with the gorgeous view of Buckingham Palace on one side, and large buildings on the other side, with trees trailing up on either side to the views.

"You are so pretty," you smiled, showing him the photos that you'd taken throughout the day.

"Excuse me, when was this taken?" He asked, grabbing your phone as you swiped onto a photo of him back in the Gallery as he was looking at one of the paintings.

"I took so many of you when you weren't looking. You're really photogenic."

"This photo stuff ... I like it," he smiled, handing you your phone back.

"You know ... I have an idea."

Draco raised his eyebrow at you, but you merely grinned victoriously as your eyes began to search the paths in Hyde Park. Finally, you caught sight of an elderly man strolling through, hands in his pockets of his long coat, as he examined the Earth calmly, inhaling the fresh air. Modestly, you approached him.

"Excuse me, Sir," you smiled. He thus turned to you with a reciprocated smile of gentleness and an inner peace. "Would you mind taking a photo of ... us?"

"Of course," he smiled through his bushy eyebrows, outstretching his arm to take a hold of your phone. You thus handed him the phone before returning to Draco, who was watching you. You sat down beside Draco and, leaning up close to him, the two of you smiled at the camera as the man took a shot. "Any more poses?" He laughed.

"Of course!" You grinned, shuffling up to Draco and crawling in between his legs. Now, you were both facing the man, with you in between Draco's legs, lying on his stomach, as he also grinned at your sudden position choice.

"Comfortable, yeah?" He laughed, looking at you.

"Very," you laughed too.

And a photo was taken! At the very perfect time - as yours and Draco's lips had formed the most earnest and genuine smiles of joy and a youthful happiness, as Draco's eyes watched you lying on his stomach, and you looked into the camera scarcely with your squinted eyes of laughter. The old man, at this, could not help but smile wondrously. And, as Draco lowered himself to you, though upside down, he still managed to hover above you and therefore lightly kiss your lips from the top, giving the old man another great position to take a photo of.

Finally, you got up and thanked him for his service as you took your phone back, at which he added, "the two of you will be very happy," he smiled. "It's good to see that youngsters like you still love each other so deeply." And with this, he left the scene, only flashing you one last final wondrous look, leaving you on the pathway to watch him leave with an odd feeling of yearning in your heart.

Youngsters like us ... still love each other so deeply? You thought. Draco and I ... love each other so deeply?

When you sat back down beside Draco, he smiled jovially and asked to see the photos, after which you pulled them out and began to swipe through them. The two of you spent many moments hovering above the photos, smiling at the bewildering beauty of them. The earnest, truthful smiles that you and Draco possessed; the gentle manner in which you looked at each other.